The First Part Of Chunin Exams! And Sasuke Gets HIs Butt Wooped XD

The kid wearing the green spandex jumped from and said, "You with the scrowl. Fight me!"

   I was about to reply for Sasuke, since I was so pissed off at all of these distractions. "I accept," he smirked. I gave him a WTF look.

FF- I have to admit that I compeltely forgot what happens in this battle, but what I do know is that Sasuke got his butt kicked so bad XD

   The kis with the green spandex was about to use some kind of technique on Sasuke, until a kunai flew through the air and pinned his bandages to the wall.

   A turtle appeared out of nowhere and started yelling at him. "Lee! You know that technique is forbidden!!"

   Lee hung his head in shame. "Yes, i know."

   Naruto pointed at the turtle and leaned towards my ear and whispered, "Hey, can turtles be senseis?"

   Sakura heard this and started calling him a dumbass and etc. I rolledmy eyes in annoyance. CAN WE JUST PLEASE GO NOW?!

   "He's all your's Guy!" (Okay, i know in the anime, his name is Gai, but in the manga, its Guy.) the turtle yelled and then, an adult version of Lee popped out with an..... absurd pose.

   He started shouting somethign about youth and etc. and we all sweatdropped. Who the hell is this weirdo?

   "Ugh! His eyebrows are even more alive then his!" Naruto yelled. "Tey're so busy! Belive it!"

   "Hey! Don't make fun of master Guy!" Lee yelled. 

   (Aye, Imma skip this part... cause uh... I forgot wat happens here >.<)

   We finally came to room 301. Kakashi sensei was waiting for us. "Oh, good. You're all here," he said with a closed eye smile.

   "Kakashi-sensei, why are you here?" Sakura asked.

   Kakashi explained that for this test, we were suppose to be a team or something that he would have stopped us from going inside if all of us wasnt present. And now to the exciting part, we FINALLY entered the room.

   And everybody was staring at us. -_-' "Um... Do I look weird or something?" I asked myself.

   "You probably do," Sakura mumbled.

   "SASUKE!!!!!!!! HOW HAVE YOU  BEEN SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled a girl with long blonde hair tied ina ponytail. She hopped onto sasuke's back and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

   "Ino! Get your dirty hooves off of my sasuke!" Sakura yelled.

   "Oh, yeah? Make me, billboard brow," Ino smirked.

   Sasuke had an extremely annoyed look on his face. Glad I'm not him. My life would've been hell.

   A guy with his hair shaped like a pineapple stepped into the room with a chubby guy munching on chips. "Hey! Its the three dunces!" Naruto yelled.

   I sweatdropped. Like you should be talking... 

   Then, another group of three steps in. There was a girl with purple-ish hair and no pupils, like the Neji guy. There was a guy wearing... um... im guessing glasses and a long coat that nearly covered his face. And finally, there was another guy wearing a hoodie and had red marks on his face. There was a dog on his head.

   "AWWW!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO CUTEEE!" I squealed and ran to the guy with the red marks on his face. Sakura and Ino gave me WTF looks.

   "I know," the guy smirked. "You're pretty hot yourself. Hey, why don't we-"