The Fear of Dreams

A figure with red eyes and black hair slowly appeared. "Dad?" I gave him a strange look.

   "Hey."

   That one word caused me to swell up with tears and run towards him. I tackled him to the ground and sobbed uncontrobbly.

   "You're alive!!!" I yelled at him.

   "Wake up."

   "What?" I glanced up at his face. It... was fading away?

   "Wake up..."

   "Wait.... Dad!!! But I just..."

   "Wake up before he kills you, too."

   "Wait, dad!!!!" He was fading away completely away now.

   "Kyoko... Wake up."

   "But-"

                                        *****

      I jolted awake and glanced around the room. What did he mean? ....... he'll kill me... WHO WILL?!?!

   I rubbed my forehead with fustration and laid back down. That instant, a kunai flew right past my face and hit the wall. 

   My face literally turned into this. O.O I jumped out of bed, grabbed my glasses, put them on, and snatched a kunai out of my pouch on my desk.

   "Fast reflexes, kid," I heard an all too-familiar voice come from outside.

   Memories of 'that' night flooded back in like a waterfall. "W-what do you want?" I stuttered a bit in saying it and a small chuckle came back in response.

   "I came back to finish up something."

   A man with red eyes and blue hair jumped in through the window. He appeared around 20 and was around 5' 10". He seemed to have this intimidating pressure around him.. like an aura. 

   It caused a feeling of fear through my body and I instantly sunk to the ground. I pointed at him with a shaky finger. "Y-you... H-how did y-you-"

   No reply came through and he walked up to me. I tried to regain my composture and attempted to swing at him with my kunai.

   The pressure overwhelmed me and he easily grabbed my wrist and twisted it back. 

   "Let me go!" I yelled at him. He smirked sickingly and slowly unsheathed a blade, watching my face for my reaction.

   I grinded my teeth together to prevent me from having a terrified look on my face. He raised the blade above his head and swung down. I cringed and shut my eyes.

   This is it!!! Sorry, dad and mom....

   CLANG!!!!

   I opened my eyes slowly and saw Kakashi sitting on my window border-thingy-watever its called... 

   The blue haired figure slowly turned around and gave Kakashi a glare that would strike a person dead. "Tch."

   "If you're going to kill my student, you'll have to get through me first," Kakashi returned a glare back at him and he instantly let go of my now very sore wrist.

   "Tch. I'll have to let you go.. for now.." he made a hand sign and instantly transported out of my room.

   I sunk to the ground. My entire body was shaking drastically. I glanced at my shaking hands and clenched them. Why?! Why am I so weak?! Just from his presense, I....!