Rematch against Zazuba

We walked across the bridge and found Tazuna's workers wounded or unconcious. Hell, some might be dead as know it. 

   I gasped at the sight as it brought memories to me.

Flashback~

   Blood was everywhere. It covered the walls, the floor, and everybody. 

   Corpses littered the ground. All of them had familiar faces that I once knew. Scenes of when they were alive flashed in my head as I looked at every corpse. Expressions of fear were on their faces. 

   I had to get away. I had to go somewhere... Somewhere far away.

Flashback End~

   "Kyoko?" Kakashi shook me lightly and I snapped back into reality. I was shaking, sweating, and gasping for breathe.

   "Kyoko, are you okay?" Kakashi asked again.

   I realised where I was and my breathing started slowing down. "Yeah... I'm okay..." I touched my face. It was cold. I must look lke a freaking ghost right now.. 

   "Hello, Kakashi," we heard Zabuza's voice. "Looks like you have those brats with you again. And the bridge builder..."

   Zabuza came out.... with the figure with the mask.

   "Well.. Looks like our little friend was with Zabuza," Kakashi said.

   Zabuza created water clones that surrounded us. I sensed Sasuke trembling again. "Looks like that one's shaking again," Zabuza pointed out.

   "I'm trembling... With excitement," Sasuke smirked.

   Pfft. Yeah right. He wish he was.

   Kakashi gave him a closed-eye smile. "Go ahead, sasuke,"

~Too put this short, he defeated the water clones~

   "Seems like they've gotten stronger," Zabuza noticed. "Eh, Haku?"

   "Indeed," the masked figure agreed.

   So his name is haku... 

Sasuke and the masked figure fights, Sasuke dodges needles, and gets trapped in some ice-crystal domes~

   "Sasuke!" Kakashi tried running towards the ice-crystal dome, but Zabuza blocked his way.

   "You'll be fighting me now," Zabuza smirked. "That kid is finished."

   "You're underestimating them. Sasuke is the number one rookie in Konoha," Kakashi said. "Sakura is our most intelligent. And Naruto... Konoha's number one most hyper active ninja."

   Zabuza raised an eyebrow then pointed at me. "And her?"

   "...... no comment..." Kakashi mumbled.

   An anime vein popped onto my head. "Oh yeah?! I yelled. "Well, Kakashi here is Konoha's most PERVERTED ninja in history!"

   A sudden cry of pain came from inside of the ice crystals. "Sasuke!" I realised.

   "Give up, he's done for," Zabuza said.

   Not if I can help it! "Sakura, cover me," I ordered and ran for the ice crystals. I jumped up and focused chakra into my right foot. I swung down with full force.

   A hand grabbed my leg and I fell. Now I was hanging upside down. "Aye! Lemme go!" I yelled and struggled. I looked up and saw that it was the masked figure.

   I was thrown inside and I landed on my back. "Owwie..." I groaned.

   "Loser," Sasuke remarked.

   Great, so thats what he says to somebody who actually tries to help him?

   Suddenly, needles were thrown at us. It scratched my back, legs, and arms, but Sasuke took most of the damage. Fck... He's aiming for Sasuke first..

   Ugh... Do I seriously have to use that again? I closed my eyes and focused chakra into them. I opened them. Shourai stage one had been activated.

    "Sasuke!" I heard Sakura yell and a kunai was thrown at the mirrors. Haku caught it. Ugh... Great plan, pinkie...

    Out of nowhere, a shuriken came and smacked him/her in the neck. He/she fell out of the mirror with a groan.

   "Most hyper active ninja..." Haku repeated with a mumble and a cloud of dust suddenly appeared. It cleared up and Naruto was there.

   "AND THE HERO ARRIVES! BELIEVE IT!" he yelled.

   I sweatdropped and facepalmed. Is being serious? Oh please let this be a joke. WE NEEDED A DAMN AMBUSH! NOT A FREAKING POP-OUT SHOW!!!!!

   Naruto popped in front of us and waved casually. "Yo! I'm here to save you!"

   "You damn idiot!" Sasuke and I yelled in unison. "We needed an attack from the outside! Now we're stuck in here!"

   "How was I supposed to know? Believe it!"

   "Think before you act, dimwit!" I slammed a fist on his head. "Now we have to think of a plan to get out of here!"

   Needles came from all directions and I dodged easily. The boys... not so lucky.

   A sudden pain shot from my hand. I glanced at it to see needles piercing my skin. How did I not see that?

   Naruto did some hand signs. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" he yelled and 5 clones of him appeared.

   "If all of the attacks come from all directions..." he jumped and so did all of his clones. "Then we should destroy all of the mirrors!"

   "NO, YOU IDIOT!" Sasuke yelled, but ti was too late. Haku went at lightning speed and defeated the clones. The real Naruto fell on the ground in pain, 

   "If it's ice, then..." Sasuke did some handsigns and his chest bloated up. "Fire style! Giant Fireball!"

   Flames came out of his mouth and hit the ice mirrors head on. "Yes!" Naruto cheered.

   The ice mirrors were untouched. "Nothing can melt these mirrors..." Haku said.

   Ugh! Not if I can help it! Well... Water melts ice, so... I did multiple hand signs and Sasuke gave me a weird look.

   "Water style! Water shark bomb jutsu!" I yelled. The water around us formed sharks and charged for the mirrors. It collided, making a huge splash of water.

   Nope. Nothing happened. I facepalmed. Maybe if I try this... I started forming hand signs again until I was tackled to the ground. 

   It was Sasuke. "What the muther fudge?!" I yelled and shoved him off of me. "What the hell was that for?!"

   "You idiot! Nothing will melt those mirrors! We'll have to beat that Haku guy! You'll just waste your chakra!" he yelled.

   "It doesn't hurt to damn try!" I yelled back.

   "Let's finish this..." Haku said. 

   Shit! He's going to really kill us! I glanced at Naruto and Sasuke. Jesus... No other choice...

   Needles started coming down and I shoved the two of them out of the way.

    You better make it out alive dorks otherwise I'll-