Calm Down Mark! (Markiplier x Reader)

( So this is my first shot coming back and I'm probably really rusty so forgive me, Since I never stopped watching Markiplier I decided to do one. I hope you guys enjoy this!) 

_______'s P.O.V (your name) 

(Scene: You and Mark had lived together for 2 years now, dating for 5, you we're the only one who believed that this job was good, because he loved it and enjoyed making videos for his fans. Its late stormy night and he's recording a game. {Fnaf4} And it's really scaring him... will he be able to sleep tonight..?) 

It was late night,Its raining pretty hard out...and Mark was recording another video for his channel. You sat quietly in the living room, you weren't sure what game he was playing but by the way he was screaming, it wasn't a good one. 

You were always worried about him, sometimes games like this gave him horrible nightmares and he wouldn't be able to sleep, so he'd just stay up and edit videos to pass the time until he couldn't stay awake any longer and fall asleep at his desk..

"O-FAW-GAAAAWWWD DAMN IT!!!!!! HO LEEE SHIII----" He screamed and you jumped. "oh god..." You whispered under your breath, and held your hand over your heart, it scared you but you laughed quietly, thinking you we're use to this when you weren't after 2 years of living with him..

 "As all of you know I am THE KING!! of five nights at Freddy's, and I will not give up my crown to anybody!" you heard him say. You giggled silently and waited for him to finish recording. 

~ Couple hours later ~ 

"Hey _____(your name), I'm done recording!" Mark said walking out of his office rubbing his eyes. You jumped up out of the sofa, "Are you hungry? I can make us something." He nodded, walking towards you. "_____ How about we order out tonight? ... I want to hold you right now.." He said softly wrapping his arms around your waist. You giggled blushing, "Mark... Are you okay?" You asked. He laughed nervously as he sat down on the sofa, "I'm too scared to be alone and I don't want to be a bother around you in the kitchen.." He said twiddling with his thumbs. You giggled and sighed, "I could go for some pizza..." You said, his eyes lighten up and ran to get his phone "I'LL ORDER IT!!!!" He yelled running into the bedroom and back. 

"So... What'll it be, my love~?" He asked with a goofy grin on his face, you couldn't help but laugh. "Pepperoni pizza?" You asked, "WITH PINEAPPLES?!" he asked, you hesitated, "Eeeeh... Sure! Feelin' fruity tonight~" You said giving him a smirk, which made him blush as he called the pizza place. [think of one you like :>] "____! Don't be dirty!" He said, you laughed "Whaaat? Me??? Dirty?! I would never!" you said while he stared at you smiling, "Okay ____, I believe you~" He said walking into the kitchen to order the pizza... "god i love him.." You thought to yourself, smiling.  

~ After the pizza came and you two eating it ~ 

You yawned rubbing your eyes, Mark looked at you slightly worried...  "Y-you tired ____...?" You nodded slightly feeling very sleepy.. "I--" you yawned once again, "I-uh-I don't think I can stay up any longer..." You looked to your phone...

                                                                                      2:30 Am

 You stretched and got up from the kitchen chair, "Let's head on to bed, yeah?" You asked walking to the bedroom... Mark sat in the chair playing with his drink.. "Mark..? Coming..?" You asked, he jumped and laughed nervously, "_-____! H-how about we watch a movie? Or play Mario kart?! You love that game! I can make us coffee and we can stay up! We're not doing anything tomorrow and I can edit later on! You can help me and..and--" You cut him off and sighed, "Mark...." You said crossing your arms. "____...please..." he begged walking towards you...