Sadie Hawkins Dance. ( Reader x Danisnotonfire )

It was a Sunday afternoon.

______ (Y/N) Sat at the dinning room table, staring at the blank poster paper and paint.

So many thoughts ran through her head, "W-what if he says no? ... What if someone asked him already!? ... What if he doesn't even want to go!? ... What if ----"

Her thoughts were cut off, by her best friend walking through the front door,

"______!!! I THINK I FOUND A GOOD IDEA ON HOW YOU SHOULD ASK HIM!!!!" ______(bff name) yelled as she ran into the dinning room.

"W-who let you in!?" ____(Y/N) yelled in surprise,

"Your mom!" _____(bff name) said with a smile.

______(bff name) was always there to help ____(Y/N) in sticky situations, she's the reason why _____(Y/N) even got the courage to ask Dan to the dance!

"I-I don't know about this _____(bff Name/NickName). What if he says no..?" ____(Y/N) said hanging her head in sadness.

"OH COME ON ______(Y/N)!! You bought all the supplies there's no going back now!!" _____(bff name) yelled as she came up behind _____(Y/N) and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Who wouldn't want to go with you? You're amazing! Plus I doubt he'd reject you, he's to kind of a person!" She said pulling up a chair next to her's.

_____(Y/N)  smiled, "I-I guess you're right _____(BFF name)."

"I'm always right, ______(Y/N)! Now come on, let's get to work!" _____ (BFF Name) yelled as she grabbed the poster, paint brushes and paint.

~ 5 to 7 hours of work, along with short periods of breaks. ~

"_____(Y/N) I'm tired .... Are we almost done?" _____(BFF Nickname) whined, as she slouched into the chair.

_______(Y/N) went over the last few words once again, to make sure everything was perfect.

"I think...." ______ (Y/N) checked over the poster once again, "it's perfect _____ (BFF name)!!" both girls stood up and admired their work. 

"_____ (Y/N) I think we did an amazing job!" ____(bff name) said running over to hug her best friend, "I am so excited for you! I know he's going to say yes! I cannot wait!" ____(Y/N)and her best friend jumped with glee.