omg a budder cake.(Reader x Adam aka Skydoesminecraft)

~ Hope you you like your short/shot rgh555! ~

---------------------------------------------------

-You baked a cake for your boyfriend Adam (Sky) But it just wasnt any cake. Oh no. It was a Budder cake! Not made with real butter of course. Just in a shape of a budder block. Ut was your 1 year anniversary. And you wanted to make him something he'd love. He got you a gift to! And boy. Were you going to love it! *Song Recomended: one more night. maroon 5. Maybe? Dunno. That song was on my pandora xD * -

---------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD. ________!" Adam yelled. You giggled to yourself. "Yes Adam~?" You said walking into the kitchen. "This...." He said pointing to the budder block. "Did... Did you make this ________?" He asked. You nodded "Sure did! D-Do you like it?" He ran up to you and hugged you tightly. "I love it! I love you! Oh my god i love you so so so so much ________!" He yelled you blushed and smiled. "Happy Anniversary Adam." You said kissing his cheek. He smiled big. "I got you something too ____.." He said sucpiciously. "Im not sure I'd like it.. Your tone is scaring me Adam." He smirked and backed you up against a wall. "Are you sure~?" He said in a deep seductive voice that drove you crazy! "God damn it Adam! Eat your cake or ill eat it myself." You said, his eyes widen and he went to eat his cake. "You like it?" You asked. He nodded with cake in his mouth. "s'the berst thing evhur" he was talking with his mouth full. "That's totally not gross Adam." You said laughing. He put a piece of cake in his mouth and walked over to you. "Hm?" He said pointing to his mouth. "Oh god. Really?!" You asked he nodded and kissed you. God damn this cake you made was good. He shoved the piece in your mouth and let you eat it. Before he shoved you up the wall kissing you hungrily and forcefully. "n-nggghhh... A-Aduhm..." You mummbled. He smirked and grinded up against you. You squeaked. He pulled away and smiled. "Ready for yout gift ______~?" He asked licking your lip. You shivered and hesitated. "Will I be soar for a day or two?" You asked. He nodded. and you groaned. "Dont worry baby~ I'll be gentle." He said seductivly. "Oh i dont believe that!" You said. He pulled you towards your room. And well.... Y'know...

-You were soar for one day. Gentle my ass. Seriously! He was sorry for the whole day and brought you food. But you had to admit... It was a pretty damn good present ;D!

-------------------------------------------------------------

~ oh my gosh. >w