Did I really just say that? (Reader x Tobuscus)

~ For the first person who requested a one shot. :3 This is for : SkittlezMonsterr. ~

You stared at the super hothothothot guy, None other than Toby Turner.

Every girl in your class wanted him, you felt weird staring at him...

You looked away and began drawing in your note book.

"Hey _____" A voice said. Your head shot straight up. Right in front of you was The Toby Turner. You blushed at the sight of his presence.

"Watcha drawing there ____?" He asked looking at your note book.

You were doodling, "U-uh! It's just a doodle..." He smiled. "You draw good _____, even if it's just a doodle."

He said sitting in the chair in front of you. You couldn't say anything. He was actually talking to you! You just smiled and began another doodle, He just stared at you...

Toby's P.O.V ~

God _____ Was hothothot!
What...!? Toby! Don't say that, B-be respectful...
Oh hell with it. She is Hothothot! She draws amazing, Plays video games, Sings, and plays the guitar... She's amazing... She's perfect...

Back to your P.O.V ~

"She's so hothothot..." Toby said dreamily.

You stopped drawing and looked at him.

He was right in your face just staring at you. "U-Uhh... T-Toby?" You said poking his cheek.

"She's amazing..." He said. You blushed. "Is he talking about me? No! Why would he say that about me?" you thought to yourself.

You snapped your fingers in his face and he woke up from his day dream. "Oh! hothohothot, Sorry..."

You blushed a deep red. He realizes what he had just said and blushes too.

"am I amazing too?" You asked teasing him. He laughed nervously and nods.

"Did I really just say that?" You nodded. "WELL! No point in hiding it."

He pulled you over your desk and kissed your lips. "I think you are really hothothot. And I liked you for quiet a while.." He said smiling.

"How about we go on a date hothothot?" You laughed.

"I'd love to. But call me _____, please?" He laughed "I'll try ____.."

After the date you and Toby became really close, He ended up asking you out! You and him were the perfect two.

~ I love it when Toby says hothothot. xD It makes me giggle. I hope you liked it SkittlezMonsterr! :3 Btw. Has anyone heard that song called 'perfect two' by aburn? Omfg. Just writing those last words reminded me of the song. xD ~ (( updated ))