The afterschool kiss. (ReaderxSlyfoxhound/Eddie.)

- I just never want to forget that day. -

________'s((your name~)) P.O.V

"_-______ I'm sorry you have to wait. I know I promised I'd take you to eat dinner, but I have to take my Algebra test." Your friend Kristin said holding her boyfriend Stevens Hand.

Instead of going home with your cousin, you stayed so you and Kirstin could have a girls night. But she had to take a test. You smiled. "It's okay! I'll wait for you. I'll go find someone to be with." She nodded and walked with Steven to her algebra class.

You walked off, until your phone rang, you have message.

Slyfox :3: hey ______((your name~!)) are you still in school??
You: suuuree am, why?
Slyfox :3: I need to talk to you about something....
You: uh okay???? Meet me by the cafeteria them.
Slyfox :3: lol I see you! :)

You looked up seeing the energetic Latino walking towards you. You smiled, "Sssssupp sly??" You said. He smiled and pulled your hand. "Let's walk and talk." You nodded.

"Hahahah! Aleks did what!?" He said. You giggled. "Aleks had to act like a cat in theater today. It was pretty cute!" Eddie's((Slyfoxhound)) expression changed to a serious expression. "Hey _____((your name~!)) can I kiss you..?" Both of you stopped at the top of the stairs near the entry way of the balcony of the auditorium, next to the counselors office. You froze. You were kind of scared getting caught, and your parents being called. ((No PDA{Public Display of Affection} in school kids!))

You nodded hesitantly. He grabbed your arm and pulled you closer, his lips inches towards yours and he pecked your lips.

Before the kiss went to far, You heard a door open and pulled away quickly. You walked passed the two girls exiting the counselors office, then walked forward and headed toward the English hallway. Eddie ran to you and laughed. "Got scared?" You huffed and nodded. "well yeah..." He nodded and you continued to walk.
You made your way to the stairs near the cafeteria. And descended down them.

"Hey _______((your name~!))!" Your friend Mark((Markiplier)) called out to you. You smiled and waved. "Have fun at baseball try outs!" He nodded and ran to beat his friend Yami((Yamimash)) to the field.

Eddie bit his lip and grabbed your hand. You felt your stomach flip. "Follow me _____((your name~)).." You nodded and followed him.

He ran to the stairs near the nurses office.
Behind the stairs was a small area hidden. You looked around, it was really quite and you had a view of the patio in the middle of the school.

Eddie leaned on the heater and it squeaked. You jumped and punched him softly. "Eddie! Stop!" You whispered yell. He held up his hands and stood in front of you. You began to whisper instead of talking cause teachers were near where you both where, and they'd get the wrong idea if they saw a boy and girl alone.

You began to play with your fingers. When,

Eddie grabs your hands and lifts your chin. So you're looking at him. His eyes slightly close, making him look so hot.

Your cheeks began to grow hot and red. You could feel your heart in your throat. Eddie leaned towards your ear and said "sorry if I do anything bad.." You froze and when you saw his eyes close and his lips inch towards yours, when his lips were so close to yours; your breath hitched.

Your lips met. You felt bliss flow through your body.

You wrapped your arms around Eddie's neck and he wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, he kissed you so passionately, you felt your knees grow weak and you began to shake, never in your life, has a kiss made you shake and your knees grow weak.

Both of you heard foot steps and pulled away.

A voice began to speak, Eddie giggled quietly, "that's my coach..." He said. You covered up his mouth and shushed him.

The voice and foot steps left. You sighed and looked back at Eddie. "What was t--" he cut you off and kissed you, again.

[sotra nsfw ???]

He pushed you up against the wall and his hands went up and down your sides. You let out a sigh of pleasure and kissed him back, his tongue explored your mouth, as did yours.

His hands inched towards your ass, but you didn't mind, his kisses felt like heaven and you loved it..

He bit your lip and you squeaked. He took that chance and grabbed your ass tightly. You slightly jumped and he smiled. you pouted into the kiss, he pushed you to the wall and slowly grind-ed on you. You felt your stomach erupt with butterflies. And you whimpered into the kiss.

You pulled away looking at him. He stared at you and had a goofy smile on his face, you blushed and hid your face.

"Let's go to the front??" You asked. He nodded. "I'll meet you over there, gotta call my mom." You giggled and nodded.

Noticing a camera pointed to the area where you were with Eddie worried you and you walked away.

Standing in the front you got a text.

Kristin :D: hey where are you??
You: in the front.

Eddie made his way towards you and smiled. "Kristin and Steven coming?" He asked you nodded. Still shaking and your heart racing from the intense kiss.

"______((your name~))!!" Kirstin yelled. You smiled. Eddie giggled and pulled you back. "I'll see you tomorrow. I'll text you in a few." You nodded and hugged him goodbye.

Kristin smiled. "Let me say bye to Steven and we'll head to my car!" You nodded walking towards the back of the school.

Kristin caught up with you and you two walked to her car...

You sang songs with her on your way to dinner. And kept playing the image of Eddie and you kissing in your head.

Your phone rang, a new message.

Eddie :3: hey teddy bear!! I'm gonna call you that now. :) wanna go on a date sometime? And maybe I can call you mine??

You smiled and answered the text.

You: I'd love to go on a date and be yours. <3 :)

you looked out the car window and sighed happily. 'I never want to forget this day.' You said to yourself.

~ here's this... uh yeah.. *coughs* I wrote this so I wouldn't forget. And also I thought it's be cool to have it in a short.
Yep. Okay uh. Bye cherries! Stay sweet! :) ~