All About Us. (Special Request) {Adri x Finn Harries}

~ Here is your special request youtuber! the user-name is actually YouTuber xD Thanks so so so much for waiting <3 xx ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- This Will sorta be like my 'You Are The Only Exception' short/shot. It will sorta follow the video of: All About Us by He Is We ft. Owl City. Now, I'm not sure what it is. Either she had a miscarriage. or got cancer. I'm gonna go with.. Cancer. Cause if you've seen it before, she has a banana on. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You and Finn, were driving off to the meadow not to far away from your home.  

"Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance. I'll spin you around, Won't let you fall down. Will you let me lead? You can step on my feet. Give it a try! It'll be alright."  

You and Finn were running through the forest part of the meadow. "Adri! Come back!" You giggled and ran faster. "You gotta catch me!"  

"The room's hush, hush, and now's our moment. Take it in, feel it all and hold it. Eyes on you, eyes on me. We're doing this right." 

You and him were walking to where the edge of a cliff. The sun was just about to set. It just looked so beautiful. He gave you some flowers he picked out from the meadow. "Aw Finn!" You hugged him and he hugged you back. You guys stood there slowly dancing.  

" 'Cause lovers dance when they're feeling love, Spotlight's shinning its All About Us. Its oh, oh, all. About uh, uh, us. And every heart in the room will melt. This is a feeling I've never felt. But Its All About Us." 

"Do it like....this." Finn was trying to teach you how to skip rocks. "Okay.." He let your hand go and you threw the rock. It didn't even skip in the water. "Lair! You said this was easy!" He laughed as you playfully punched and hit him. "You suck at slipping rocks babe." You pouted and pushed him. "Shut up!"  

"Suddenly, I'm feeling brave. Don't know what's got into me. Why I feel this way. Can we dance, real slow? Can I hold you, can I hold you close?" 

You and Finn were washing the car.  "Missed a spot." You said spraying Finn with water. "ADRI! What the bloody hell!?" You laughed and winked. "Got it." He smirked and grabbed the sponge and threw water at you with it. "Ack! Finn! No!" He laughed and kept on. You and him ran around the car until he caught you and hugged you. "I love you Adri." He said. You smiled, "I love you too Finn."

"The room's hush, hush, and now's our moment. Take it in, feel it all and hold it. Eyes on you, eyes on me. We're doing this right.."

"Are you okay love?" Finn asked. You shook your head. "I-I don't feel good.." You began slipping in and out of conscious. "A-Adri!?" You fainted. 

"'Cause lovers dance, when they're feeling in love. Spotlight's shining it's all about us. It's oh, oh, All. About uh, uh, Us. And every heart in the room will melt. This is a feeling I've never felt. But it's All About Us."

"I'm sorry, But you have cancer." The doctor said. You held the hospital gown and began crying. The doctor walked out of the room and left you and Finn alone. "Adri.. It's okay love." You shook your head. "I-It's not okay.." He hugged you and kissed your forehead. "I'll still love you..."

"Do you hear that love? They're playing our song. Do you think we're ready? Oh I'm really feeling it. Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?"

"Come on Adri!" Finn said. After that doctor's visit, you never left your room. "N-No.." You would always wear a bandanna now. Finn walked into your room and picked you up. "Come on. I'm gonna take you somewhere." You didn't have any strength to fight back. 

"Do you hear that love? They're playing our song. Do you think we're ready? Oh I'm really feeling it. Do you hear that love? Do you hear that love?" (On this part I'm only doing it twice.)

 It.. It was the meadow you and him use to always come to. He rolled the wheel chair to where you can see the sunset. You stared at the sunset crying slightly. Then, You felt Finn slip something on your left hand, on your ring finger.

"Lovers dance when they're feeling in love. Spotlight shinning, it's all about us. It's all, all, all, all. Every heart in the room will melt, This is a feeling I've never felt, but It's all, all about us. Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love. Spotlight shinning, it's all about us. It's oh, oh, oh, oh, all about uh, uh, uh, uh, us. (hey-ey hey) And every heart in the room will melt, This is a feeling I've never felt but, It's oh, oh, all, It's all about us."

"F-Finn?" He smiled at you and kissed your lips. You kissed back and looked up at him crying. "Will you marry me Adri?" You smiled and nodded. "Yes." He helped you stand up and held you tight. Memories of when you and him danced slowly at sunset flowed through your mind. Which made you smile. "I love you Adri so much." You held onto his shoulder still crying a little. "I-I love you so much too F-Finn." 

- After that, Finn picked up your mother and best-est friend. To help you pick your wedding dress out. He promised you it'll be the best day of your life ever. And it was. The wedding was amazing. You and him ended up having a baby boy named Johnathan. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Hope you liked it Youtuber. I'll be updating this more and more Throughout the week and spring break. Maybe. Cause I'm going to be watching lot's of Anime on spring break. Plus my birthday is coming up. Yay! *sarcasm* . But no more request guys. Please. T.T ~