Surprises! (Reader x Chimneyswift11)

~ This is for Batgirl1999. Thanks for waiting darling <3 hope you like the short/shot! ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- You were Chim's girlfriend. And it was his birthday. You decided to get him something special. Maybe, A new mic and head phones? Yeah. That'd be perfect! *Song Recommended: .* - 

 "Hey Chim!?" You yelled into the house. "Yeah ____?" He yelled back. "I have something for you!" you said hiding his present behind your back. "I got you something for your birthday!" He smiled and held out his hands. You handed him his present then he sat at the dinner table and opened his present. He gasped and hugged you. "Oh my god. ______! _______! Thank you so much!" He kissed you. His kisses still made you dizzy, and lose your train of thought. "____?" Chim asked you. You shook your head and smiled at him. "Yeah Chim?" He smiled and hugged you tightly. "I love you so much. This is an amazing gift!" You giggled and hugged him back. "I'm glad you liked it. I remember you saying that you wanted some new headphones and mic! So... I got you them." He was still so happy. He couldn't help but hug you every time. "Oh I almost forgot!" He set the present down,  and ran up stairs. "What is he getting?" you thought to yourself. He came back down with a box. You looked at him and he opened it. "I got this a while ago. I didn't know when to give it to you." He opened it and it was a small heart pendant. You gasped and grabbed the box. "W-wow.. It's so pretty..." He took it out of the box and smiled. "Let me put it on you, yeah?" You nodded, then turned around picking up your hair. You felt the cold metal against your neck and you smiled. "How does it look?" He smiled and held up two thumbs. "You look amazing!" You blushed and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much Chim..I love it." He hugged you back. "I love you _____." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you too Chim." 

-Chim's birthday was the best day ever thanks to you ~ <3 - 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Omg. I couldn't think of anything else. DAMN IT CHIM. sorry it's short *hides behind Snake* DON'T HATE ME .~