Yeah you're trouble. But I love you.(Reader x James aka UberHaxNova)

~ James! hes so cute >~

----------------------------------------------------

-You were Seamus' sister. And you came to visit him at the creature house. You knew everyone there. But there was one person you absolutely loved.. James. God he was trouble! But you kinda liked the troublesome boy. Seamus didnt like you being with him. And even more, he didnt want you dating him. He was just trouble he told you. But you just couldn't stay away..! *Song Recommended: Here we go again by Paramore* -

"KOOTS!" you yelled out. "_______! The Fuck you doing here?!" You smiled and hugged him. "Came to visit the creatures! Plus annoy my brother while Im at it!" Seamus came down the stairs and groaned. "Whyyy areee youuuu hereeee?!" He whined. "Cause i asked mom if i could come and stay with you for a week or 3." you said smirking. "A WEEK?! THREE?! oh Fuck no. get out. out!" He yelled pushing you out the door. "If it isn't _____.." That voice... You turned around and saw James. "Stay away from my sister James." He held his hands up and laughed. "Im not doing anything!" He walked over to you and hugged you tightly. "Missed you ________. Come on Seamus. Let her stay." James said wrapping a arm around your waist. This made you blush badly. Seamus growled at him. "She can-" You smiled. "Just stay away from here. If you go near the room she's staying in. I'll kill you." James smirked and laughed. "Whatever you say Seamus." He walked back to his room and you giggled. "Can you help me get my two suit cases koots?" He noddes and brought them to your room where you'd stay. "Thanks a bunch koots!" You hugged him and he left you to get comfortable. You put your iPod on your dock and played ______(Favorite song) by _________(Band or singer xD). You sang along and danced from time to time. James walked by your room answer heard you singing. He smirked and entered your room then closed the door. "Hey ____." James said. You squeaked and jumped. "Holy shit James! Dont do that!" You yelled. You turned down your music and sighed. "Whatcha want?" You asked. (just a perfect song for this coming moment.) 'Here we go again, I kinda wanna be more than friends..' (Animal by Neon Trees.) He looked at you and you looked back at him. He made you blush. Even him looking at you made you blush badly. "U-Uh..." He stuttered out. You looked at him in confusion. God you were too cute. He loved you. But Seamus would kill him if he broke your heart. You noticed something was bothering him. "James..? Is everything okay?" he snapped out of his day dream and smiled. "Yeah. Everythings okay _______." He wrapped his arm around your waist and you blushed. "Do you like me ______?" James asked. You froze and your went face blood red. 'Did he find out..?' "_______?" You didn't noticed you backed up to the wall and he was right in front of you. You squeaked. "Do you..?" His hand went up and down your sides. You shivered at his touch. "Y-Y-Yes..." you stuttered out. He smirked and was almost an inch away from your lips. 'JUST KISS ME ALREADY!' your eyes seemed to scream out. His lips smashed into yours. He pushed you up against the wall and wrapped his arms around your waist. your hands on his chest gripping his shirt. His kisses made your stomach erupt with emotions and so many unexplainable things. "Hey _____, i got some candy you like and I-" You and James stopped kissing. "U-Uh..." you said, and Seamus dropped the candy and looked like he was about to kill James. You hugged James so tight not wanting to let go. "I told you to stay away from my sister James." You were hiding your face in James' shirt and you were getting ready for his screaming. "________. Do you love James?" You nodded and screamed 'yes' into James' chest. It made him laugh. "Your sister loves me Seamus. Are you going to pull her away from the one she loves?" You hugged James tighter and he hugged you back tight. Seamus laughed. "Okay" You pulled away and looked at him. "What...?" you asked him. "Ask her out on a date or whatever. You can do what- No. Not whatever. I Dont want my sister pregnant." You blushed and James and Seamus laughed. "You guys a weirdos!" James pulled you back by your waist and smiled. "How about a date.. my beautiful girlfriend?" You smiled. "Sure my troublesome boyfriend." He kissed you and you kissed back. "I swear if she gets pregnant. I'll kill you." Seamus said.

-Your date with James was absolutely amazing. The best date ever. Seamus threw a condom at James when he kept trying to bite your neck. Which made you blush and throw your apple at him.

-----------------------------------------------------

~Took me FOREVER to finish this. I knew what i had to do for this. Its just WRITERS BLOCK ON LOST IN A GAMING WORLD. someone help me. Jamie tried her best. And helped me a little.. But i need help still T.T anyways hope you liked your short/shot TheNueturalPath. If any mistakes sorry! See you guys later. Bye! ~