Valentines Surprise~ (Special Request.) {Mackenzie x Jacksgap}

~ Jacksgap is adorable cx. I hope you like your special one shot/short mackenzie! ~

------------------------------------------------

- You were Jack's Valentine. (its so late Lolol.) And he had a surprise for you! He was going to sing to you outside from your back yard. And was going to ask you to be his girlfriend! *Song Recommended: I love you 5 by Never Shout Never * -

"Mackenzie~!" Jack yelled to you. You walked out to your balcony and smiled. "Hi jack~!" You said waving to him. "I have your surprises!" He said pulling out his ukulele(dunno how to spell ukulele... i dont think that's right.) and began to sing. "I love you One." you smiled and giggled. You loved this song! "A two, a three shoobee-doo, I love you 4! That's more than I can afford. And I can tell someday That Im gonna say the truth... I love you 5!" He began dancing. His dancing made you laugh. "I been walking around tryna figure out, why I am feeling all these feelings that Im feeling now. And I got more on my mind... then i have got on my plate." he cleared his throat and smiled. "I love you One! A Two! A Three shoobee-doo! I love you Four that's more than i can afford! And I can tell someday that Im gonna say the truth..." He looked you in the eyes and you blushed. "I love you Five times more than any boy from before, 'cause what they really cared about was whether you put out. And I truly believe. (Truly believe). That this love could be.. And I could count Five times off the top of my head, Where i sucked it in, 'cause you was hanging with him. And I got something to say... I love you all the same!" You ran down stairs and into your back yard. Jack turned to you and kept playing his guitar. "I love you One! A Two! A Three shoobee-doo! I love you Four that's more than i can afford! And I can tell someday.. That Im gonna say the truth! Yeah! I love you One! A Two! A Three shoobee-doo! I love you Four! That's more than I can afford! And I can tell someday that Im gonna say the truth... I love you Five!" He walked close to you and you giggled. "I love you Five!" you sang with him. And he smiled. "I love you Five." He set his small guitar on the floor and handed you flowers. "I love you Mackenzie." Jack said. You smiled and hugged him tightly. "I love you too." He hugged back and kissed your cheek. "Be my girl friend?" He asked. You nodded and his lips met yours. Your stomach flipped, your cheeks burned. And you felt butterflies in your stomach. He pulled away and smiled. "Happy Valentines Day Love."

- Jack took you to your favorite restaurant and then to a small fair in town. He won you the biggest teddy bear! He kissed you on the fairs wheel. Which was really cheesy but romantic. <3 -

----------------------------------------------------

~ I hope you liked your short/shot MackenzieMiller6. i had fun writing this! More shorts coming up next guys. :) ~