Storms. (Reader x CaptianSparklez aka Jordan)

~ Thanks for waiting XindiZhu. <3 xx ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- You and Jordan decided to have a movie night. But you guys were going to watch scary movies. You knew this wasn't going to end well. Plus, it was storming badly.(It was storming in Texas. I'm not a big fan of Thunder..) *Song Recommended: * -

"What movie are we watching first _____?" Jordan asked. You looked at all your scary movies. "Insidious?" (I've never seen it. x.x I can't stand scary movies!) Jordan nodded and you put the movie in. You ran to the couch and sat down. Jordan sat down next to you and smiled. 

~ In the middle of the movie ~

"AH!" You and Jordan screamed. you hid your face in Jordan's chest and shook. "J-Jordan! I-I'm scared!" He held you tight and he screamed. "OH MY GOD." You screamed and the power shut off. Everything was dark. Your eyes widen. "J-Jordan!?" You screamed. He pulled you close. "Shh. Shh.. It's okay _____." Then BOOM! A loud crack of thunder was heard. You squeaked and jumped. "Ah! N-no! I don't like t-thunder!" You yelled jumping into his lap. "I-Its okay ____. I'll protect you." You blushed at the sudden contact. You and Jordan were just starting to live together after being together for 1 year. Seem's a short time, but you and him always wanted to see each other. "____?" Jordan said. You looked up at him. "Y-yeah Jordan?" He looked for you hand and held it tightly. "You never told me you were scared of thunder.." You giggled a little and blushed. "I-Its a stupid thing to be scared of.." You could feel him laugh. His chest would shake. You rested your head on his chest and smiled. Listening to his heart beat made you calm. He grabbed his phone and shined light on you and him. "Well, Comfortable?" He asked. You nodded. "I'm very comfortable." He smiled and kissed your forehead. "I don't like this weather!" You whined. Jordan laughed. Which made you giggle. "Your laugh sounds funny." You said poking his chest. He smiled and stroked your hair. "We picked a bad night to watch scary movies." You were frozen. You swore you saw something in the corner of the room. "_____?" He asked. You were holding on to his hand very tight. "J-J-J..." You said. You couldn't finish your sentence. BOOM! The Lightnings light shined in the room and you saw it again. "J-JORDAN!" you screamed. He looked at you and chuckled. "Is the movie getting to you _____?" He asked. You nodded. He sat up and held you tightly. "It's okay. I wont let anything hurt you." You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder. "Hey ____?" Jordan asked. You looked up at him. "Yeah Jo-" He cut you off and kissed you. It was a real sweet and gentle kiss. It made you forget what you thought you saw. And it made you feel all happy and warm inside. He pulled back. You could see him smiling. "I love you ____." He said. You kissed his cheek. "I love you too Jordan." The power came back and once the TV turned on you screamed. "STUPID MOVIE!" You yelled holding on to Jordan. He Laughed and kissed your forehead. 

- You and Jordan continued your movie night. With Semi-scary movies. It was still Storming. But you didn't mind. You were in the arms of the one you love the most <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ N'awww. This is cute. :'3 WHO ELSE LOVES THE WAY JORDAN LAUGHS?! I mean. Come on. That shit's cute. :'3 I forgot to add him and two more people to my new story. OOPS. XD I hope you liked it XindiZhu. cx. More To Come. ~