His American Accent. (Reader x AmazingPhil)

~ I love amazingphil. xD I just reeeeaalllly wanted to do this :3. This is for : not_my_boyfriend. Your shane dawson one is gonna take a while XD. I use to watch him A LOT, but them gamers came into my life o.o. Anyways, on to the short! ~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Scene. Phil came to visit you and decided to stay for a couple of weeks. (i think i'll probably start doing this. :3) -

"Okay, um... Say, Let's get some coffee.' " You told Phil trying to get him to say american words, in an American accent.

He looked at you nervously and nodded. "Okay.. Lets get some coffee!" you burst into laughter,

"It has to sound like a New Yorker?" he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Y-Yeah." you giggled and shook your head. "Okay.. Say Hot Dog." (If you have seen the 'My american accent video. You'll understand XD)

"Hot Dawg!" you laughed. "W-wait... No, isnt it Corn Dog?" He asked, you laughed at the country accent he used.

"Oh my g-god... Phil, just no." you held your stomach laughing. He looked sad.

"I-Is my american accent that bad?" he said pouting.

"O-Oh no! Its really cute!" you said smiling.

"Then why are you laughing?" he asked, some what hurt.

"B-Because.. Uh.. Its so cute, and adorable its some how funny?" you said laughing nervously.

"Nice try _____. I know my american accent sucks..." he said getting up and locking himself in your closet, you sighed.

"My english accent sucks too y'know." you said standing infront of the closet door.

"_____ when you talk in an english accent its..." you heard him mumble, and didn't catch the word.

"What was that Phil?" You asked trying to open the closet door, he held the door knob trying to keep the door shut.

"I-It was nothing ______!" You sighed and let the door knob go.

"Do you hate me Phil, for making fun of you..?" You asked, sitting down in front of the closet, sniffing, as he came out of the closet and shook his head.

"Oh sweetie, no, I don't hate you... I love you." He said in his best american accent, you smiled big and attacked him to the floor.

"That was amazing! That's the best american accent I've heard from you!" you were on his lap smiling.

"That made me cringe a little." he said,

"But it was cute!" you said kissing his cheek, he blushed.

"I-I'm sorry... I got excited.." you said giggling,

"It's fine love." he said in his normal accent, again, kissing your cheek, you held your cheeks and blushed.

"You're very cute when you blush!" he said and you smiled.

"Oh, What was it about my english accent?" he blushed a deeper red.

"I think it's sexy..." he said hiding his face in your shoulder, you blushed a deeper red also.

"I love you, Phil." You said,

"I love you too, ______." He kissed your lips quickly and smiled.

"Can I stay with you for a while longer?" he asked. You nodded

"You can stay as long as you want!"

"So i can live here?! Actually no, wait, Do you want to live with me?" you smiled and nodded,

"Yes, yes, yes! I uh... I mean, Yeah, I'd love to Phil..."

You and Phil lived together and he got enough coruage to ask you out. And you guys were together for a long time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Ah yes :3. I planned this out during my math test xD. not_my_boyfriend your shane dawson short will be soon done. And EllieBobble your InTheLittleWood & So TotallyToby shorts are up next! Hope you liked this short :3 I'll see you guys later. Bye! ~ (( updated ))