Come back soon... (Reader x Jacksepticeye, JSE, Jack)

- much awaited... Thank you shadowfire13  for helping me plan this out! 💕 -

Your P.O.V ~

You screamed internally from excitement as you boarded the plane. You were finally going to Pax East!!

As you took your seat near the window, you began to imagine about what all could happen at Pax.

So many Youtubers were attending this year! You were lucky enough to grab a ticket before they sold out!

"Hello passengers, this is your captain speaking. We will soon be heading to our destination, Boston. So buckle in tight and enjoy the view."

You squealed in your seat from excitement. You just wanted to be there already!!

- Hours pass -

You stretched as you got off the plane, walking to claim your luggage.

"I didn't know plane rides could take out a lot from you..." You whispered to yourself as you looked for your luggage.

You happened to look up and catch a glimpse of blue hair...

You instantly froze ... "M-Markiplier!?" your head screamed.

You quickly tried to claim your luggage to get a closer look.

You stopped and stared in awe..

It was Markiplier!!!! You would never in your entire life dream of seeing him, this close!!!

You stood back, blushing and trying to collect your thoughts, to build enough courage to talk to him..

"E-excuse me..." you said ever so softly.

And he heard you...

"OH! Hello~!" He said and smiled ever so greatly.

Your heart seemed to melt, "A-are y-you g-going to.. p-p-..." You stopped before you became overwhelmed.

Mark giggled and placed a hand on your shoulder, "Yes! I'm going to Pax!" he exclaimed. You smiled, as he began to look around,

"L-looking for someone?" you asked. He nodded,

"Me and Wade are waiting for Jack! know of him?" Wade looked over to you and waved. Waving back, then your heart jumped out of your chest.

"J-J-Jacksepticeye!?!" you screamed, Mark let out a hearty laughter. "YES!! HIM!"

You almost squealed, Jacksepticeye was you're favorite Youtuber! M-mark is a close second of course!

You checked your phone and gasped, "C-crap! I-I'd love to stay and m-meet ja-jack... but I have to go check in! I-I'll hopefully see you all at Pax!" You said, as you began to walk away.

Mark grabbed your hand, "Wait! I didn't catch your name~.." you blushed as he gently grabbed your hand rubbing his finger across your palm..

"M-my name..?" you asked, he nodded. "I-it's _____..(Y/N)"

He smiled, kissing your hand, then let go of your hand, "_____(Y/N)... I'll be looking forward to seeing you~." He said, as you walked away...

- Intense taxi calling and running to your hotel. -

You sighed loudly as you walked to your hotel room, If you were 5 minutes later your room would've been gone.

You were lost in your thoughts and almost passed your room, but the sound of loud laughter made your head shot up.