Don't do dis! (Reader x Skydoesminecraft aka Adam)

~ Thanks so much mrs_tomlinson for waiting!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-You and Sky were going outside. It was snowing! You really wanted to build a snow man with him. But something came up. *Song Recomdened: * -

"No! Come back!" You yelled at Sky. "No! ________! Dont do dis! Dont do dis!" You attacked Sky to the ground and giggled. He groaned and shook. "ITS COLD!" you got up and helped him up. "I'm sorry! You shouldn't have thrown a snow ball at me!" You yelled. He laughed and hugged you. "I'm sorry ______. Forgive me?" You pouted and smiled. "Of course I'll forgive you~" Did you mention that he's your boyfriend? He's the cutest thing ever. "ATTACK!" he yelled. When you turned a snowball hit your chest. You frowned and shoved snow down his back. He screamed. "_______!!! WHY YOU DO DIS?!" You giggled and smiled. "Serves you right. I told you dont throw snowball's at me!" He whined and clawed at his back. "ITS GOING DOWN MY PANTS. OH GOD NO!" You fell on the floor laughing. "OH GOD. ______!!! Don't just stand there! Help! Help me!" you got up giggling "I-I'm so sorry!" he pouted. "Get the ice out!" you blushed and shook your head. "IT'S DOWN YOUR PANTS. I'm not getting that ice." He sighed and ran inside. You ran in after him. You walked into your and his bedroom to find him with no pants or shirt. You blushed a deep shade of red and ran out of the room. "_______! YOU PERVERT!" Sky yelled. You laughed. "I AM NOT A PERVERT!" He came down in his pajamas. You looked at him and pouted "No snowman today?" You asked. He laughed and sat next to you wrapping his arm around your waist. "Noo~.... How about a day watching movies an drinking hot chocolate?" He asked. You nodded and smiled. "Sounds like a good idea!" You said and faced him. You were about to speak when his lips met yours. It made you smile. You were cold, but now you were warm. He was really warm for a guy who just got ice down his back. He pulled away smiling. "I love you _____." You pecked his lips. "I love you too Sky."

-You and Sky spent the rest of your day watching movies and drinking hot chocolate. Then the next day, you and him built the best snow man ever!

--------------------------------------------------

~ Sky is so cute in minecraft daily xD I hope you like it cx .