Aquarium Surpise. (Reader x Skydoesminecraft or Adam)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- You and Sky were going to the aquarium. (There's one in Texas. its so pretty

"_______! Look penguins!" Sky yelled. You giggled, he was acting like a child. "Oh my god. Are you skydoesminecraft?!" A little boy yelled. You walked up to Sky and smiled. "I sure am! Are you a fellow recruit?" Sky asked. The small boy nodded and hugged sky. "Your my favorite minecraft player!" The kid said, Sky hugged the kid back. "Timmy?! Timmy?! Where are you Timmy?!" You heard a lady yelling. You frowned. The kid probably strayed from his mom. "Timmy! There you are! you had me so worried!" Timmy let go of Sky and frowned. "I-Im sorry mommy. Its c-cause i saw Sky!" The mother looked to you and Sky. "Oh! So your the minecraft player my son talks about." She smiled. "M-mommy, do you still have my book?" Timmy's mom nodded and handed Sky a book. "He makes me carry this signature book every where. Just incase he meets someone famous." Sky laughed and signed the boys book. "Aw, Im not that famous!" Sky said ruffling the boys hair. "Are you kidding me?! Your almost as big as AntVenom!" You giggled. "Well Im on a date with my girlfriend..." Sky said. The mother smiled. "Come on Timmy. Lets go get some icecream!" You blushed. "Thanks for signing my book sky!" The kid said hugging Sky one last time. Sky nodded and waved to the kid and his mother. "Have a nice day!" He said. You smiled at him. "Kids love you." You told him. He smiled and intertwined his fingers with yours. "Maybe we'll have a kid one day and name him harpo." You giggled and shook your head. "What if its a girl?" He thought about it. "We'll name her... Angela." (I think its a pretty name) You smiled and looked to an empty tunnel. "Hey sky... What's in there?" You asked. He looked to the tunnel and smiled. "Come on. I'll show you." He sounded sorta eager... Whats he so eager about? "There's sharks in here." You looked a little scared. "Its okay. I'll be with you." You both walked into the tunnel. It was so beautiful.. The way it was dim.. You saw a man swimming inside the tunnel. "Are you sure we are supposed to be here?" You asked Sky. He was looking at the man nodding his head. What's he doing? The man grabbed a board and wrote something out. 'Look to your left.' it said. You looked to your left and saw a shark. "Ah!-" There waa something written on its side.. "What does that say..?" it read '_______, Will you marry me?' Your eyes widen. And you turned to sky who was on one knee with a ring box open. You began crying. "A-Are you serious?" He nodded and took a deep breath. You could hear people behind you 'aww'ing'. "______.. I-I love you so much. You always make me smile and laugh when Im always sad. And taking care of me when Im sick.. And.. I want to always be with you. I want to be by your side for the rest of your life.. So... _______... Will you marry me?" You were sobbing and nodding..you couldn't speak. "Y-Yes!" you choked out. He smiled and picked you up. He kissed you and you kissed back. "Congratulations!" People yelled. You were still crying. He smiled and wiped your tears away. "I-I love you you Adam." You said kissing him.

- Everyone was so happy for you and Sky.. You two decided to get married in a garden. It was really beautiful. You ended up having 2 kids. A boy and a girl. The boy named Nathan and the girl named Angela. -

--------------------------------------------------

~ I thought this was cute. I hope you liked thin SunLion. i had fun writing this. ~