Avengers You Ship Together

Sorry if you don't ship it.

Steve: Brutasha. Both of you feel as though these two need a bit of happiness that they could bring each other.

Tony: Stucky. You two couldn't understand how Bucky and Steve aren't together. They both quite obviously liked each other.

Bruce: You shipped yourselves. You two weren't concerned with the relationships of the others, but you cared quite deeply for each other.

Natasha: ScienceHusbands. Bruce and Tony were each other's best friend. With the amount of trust between them there was no better match.

Clint: Thorki. Those two felt more than brotherly love, and tried to deny it, but there was no convincing you two after you had seen them from the vents.

Thor: Loki/Darcy. You and Thor knew that if they every met they would bring it the best in each other.

Pietro: Clintasha. Neither of you knew that Clint was married, so you kept trying to set them up.

Wanda: Clint/Pietro. Wanda pointed out how much they acted as if they were flirting, and you could never unsee it.

Loki: Stony. Steve and Tony had such opposing forces that there was always tension between them. You and Loki were certain that the tension went beyond anger.

I don't necessarily ship all of these. I will put these in order of most to least shipped for me. Feel free to do the same in the comments even with other ships.
1.Science Husbands
2. Stucky
3. Clint/Pietro
4.Brutasha
5. Stony
6.Loki/Darcy
7.Clintasha (I honestly never shipped this. Even when they flirted it was clearly platonic.)

Please comment your ships. I don't judge, and none of my readers do, right? (HINT HINT ) Stay shiny everyone!!!