Another Avenger Walks in on You

Tony: You and Tony were cuddling on the couch after he had finally ended his most recent party. Tony was getting very bored, so he decided to distract himself from his boredom. He started peppering kisses down your jawline to your neck. You began to slide off his shirt, when you heard someone clearing their throat. Bruce was standing there awkwardly, muttering something about getting his phone tomorrow.

Steve: Steve had finally decided to be a bit more intimate with you, and at this current moment you were sitting on the kitchen counter. Steve had your shirt off and you were working on removing his when you get interrupted by Thor frantically searching the kitchen for his pop tarts. Wanting to get him out of the room as fast as possible, Steve and you found the pop tarts and picked up right where you left off.

Natasha: You two had just finished training, and Nat had you pinned to the floor. Things were getting very heated when you heart the flash of a camera. You opened your eyes to see Clint peeking out of the vents camera in hand. Moments later Natasha had already shot a hole straight through the camera, the bullet barely missing Clint. This was enough to scare him away, and allow you to ok up where you left off.

Bruce: Bruce had been busy in the lab all week, so you two hadn't seen each other in a few days. It was 3 in the morning and Bruce still hadn't come to bed, so you went down to the lab to drag him to bed. Once you got down there you walked up behind him abd gently wrapped your arms around him. He turned around to see you, and immediately kissed you. His kisses moved from your lips to your neck as he took your shirt off. Tony's voice saying, "Get some!" is suddenly heard, and Bruce's eyes start turning green. You start trying to calm him down. The only thing that worked was promising to continue once you two get to your bed.

Clint: You two had been crawling through the vents all day, but after a while you got bored. You crawled to where you were right next to Clint and began kissing down his jawline. He busied himself in taking off your shirt. You two were being quite loud. The one thing you didn't realize was that you had forgotten to put the cover back on the vent, so Thor, who was in the kitchen at the time, was getting quite the show.

Wanda: You two had been planning on doing this for almost a month. She had already discarded your shirt and bra to a pile on the floor along with her dress, and was currently kissing along your collarbone. Her door flung open followed by a sudden gust of wind and Pietro smirking. You frantically tried to cover your chest as Wanda dragged him out of the room, locking the door behind herself.

Pietro: You were laying on the couch with Pietro hovering above you as he pulled his shirt off and threw it to the other side of the room has he had already done with yours. "Pietro! могли бы вы сделать это где угодно , но в этой комнате? Мы разделяем эту кушетку." Though you had no idea what was actually said you got the point when Pietro sped off to your room with you in his arms.

Bucky: Your shirt and bra had been thrown on the floor along with Bucky's shirt. He ran his metal hand delicately along your back, sending chills down your spine, as you two made out. You started unbuckling his belt when you hear " Bucky, I- " You look up to see Steve in the doorwat with flushed cheeks eyes frantically dating around the room to avoid looking at either of you. "Oh... Um I can come back later, " He stammers as you and Bucky resume your previous actions.

I'm sorry for not including Thor and Loki, but I had no inspiration for either of them. If I ever so think of something, I will just add it in to this chapter. While I'm apologizing, I also must apologize for taking so long to give you a real update. I just had some family issues, so please bear with me.