They Find Out You Can Sing

Bruce: It'd been a long day at work for Bruce, so when he got home he immediately crashed face first into your shared bed with no intention of moving. That was until he heard a soft music resonating from the bathroom. As he got closer he recognized the song to be one of your favorites. Once he reached the bathroom he leaned up against the door as a lopsided grin was plastered across his face. After a while he decided to join in leaving you to giggle at him.

Steve: You and Steve were in the car together, when Something Stupid by Frank Sinatra came on the radio. You started by just humming along, but you eventually found yourself singing it. After the song was over you noticed Steve glancing over at you in awe of your talent.

Natasha: You were training by yourself because Natasha was running late. You had your headphones in so you didn't notice Natasha entering slowly. Her plan was to surprise attack you, but that plan was stopped dead in its tracks as she noticed you quietly singing along to The Survivor's Eye of the Tiger. As soon as she heard this she just walked up to you cherishing the sound of your voice.

Tony: You were walking down to Tony's workshop to tell him about you making plans with your friends, when you heard a song that you immediately recognized: Mr. Roboto by Styx. You giggled to yourself as you saw Tony singing along. You kissed him and told him how you thought this song to be quite fitting for him. Eventually he got you to sing along as he enjoyed every note that came from your mouth.

Clint: You were annoyed with all of the jokes Tony had been making. Clint was in the vents watching as quietly sung to ease your nerves and homicidal urges.

Thor: It wasn't that you didn't sing around Thor. He was just oblivious to everything. One time though he finally listened to you sing as you were making dinner and dancing barefoot around the kitchen.

Wanda: You both discovered each other's singing ability at the same time. You two were curled up together watching Tangled when you both suddenly decided to burst out into song making the other one laugh.

Pietro: He had discovered this talent when he had discretely followed you on a girls night out. As it turned out you and your friends went to a karaoke bar. You had noticed Pietro as soon as her walled in, but instead of talking to him you decide to serenade him. After you finished he engulfed you in a passionate kiss and whisked you away.

Loki: Your grandmother had died recently, and she loved the Beatles. Loki found you One day curled up in a ball singing to yourself. As he got closer he recognized the song as Here Comes the Sun, as you had played it for him many times. He walked over to you and gave you a gentle hug. He loved the sounds of your voice but knew that simply complimenting you wouldn't ease your pain.

Bucky: You two were watching a movie as your phone went off. Your ringtone was Renegade by Styx, so instead of answering it you decided to sing along much to Bucky's amusement. After the ringtone ended Bucky pointed out the distinct possibility of that having been your boss. Now panicking, you check your phone only to see that it was none other than Nick Fury himself. You. Were. Screwed.

Honestly I didn't realize that I wrote about myself in the Loki one until I re-read this. My grandmother, who loved the Beatles with a passion, passed away earlier this year and whenever I get sad about it, that it's my go to song. It's a great song for those of you who don't already know it. Thanks for reading !