The Big Night! (Part 1)

(Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated like I Told you I would!! Please forgive me! I hope you like this Chappy!!! Hope the pick shows up too;P Enjoy my Little Jewels!!!)

Mikey Pov

YES!!! It was finally here!! The one day of the year when we were allowed to go up top and do what ever we wanted!! HALLOWEEN!!! I was so . . . .Nervous to be honest. I thought as I fiddled with the light object in my hands. I looked up at my reflect in the Mirror, I was going as the Turtle Titan, a Super hero! I grinned as I remembered Cinni's nickname for me, Hero. Well now I was really dressed as one, Boy this was going to be fun!

It has been a few weeks since we came home and we were all healed up and ready to do anything! I draped my cape over my shell, the long scar from my shoulder to the center was now just a dark line. I smiled ready for the night my orange 'T' shining on my chest. I heard someone knocking on my door, and quickly hid the item in my belt, and opening up the door to find Venus. I grinned at her costume. She was all draped in a flowing black witches costume, with a pointy top hat with a black spider web veil covering her face.

"Are you ready Mikey?" She asked smiling.

"I am not Mikey, I am TURTLE TITAN!!" I yelled out making her chuckle, and then frown, "Hey what's wrong Venus?" 

She looked at me and huffed, "Honestly Mikey we've tried everything and she just won't come out."

I frowned confused, "Uh who?"

"Cinnamon, I went to her room this morning you know after she ran away?" I nodded, We were all sitting down eating breakfast laughing and talking when we started to talk about our plan for tonight. Cinni stopped talking and started to play with her food, when asked about it she pushed her plate away and stood up leaving the room not saying anything. We had tried to find out what was wrong but she had locked herself in.

I frowned, "I thought she'd be out by now?"

Venus shook her head, "No and me and the girls have tried everything, but all she says is, 'Cinni fine go have fun!!" Venus folded her arms, "I'm worried about her."

"Me too, this is completely the opposite of her usual behavior." Donnie said coming from his room with a lab coat and black powered explosions all over him, he looked as if he had lost a fight with a octopus, the mad scientist. He also had three vials in his lab coat pocket, green, blue and purple which most people would think are just glow sticks, but they are really real chemicals. Don did this every year, he always had something fun planned for the end of the night.

"We'll what should we do?" Venus asked us as we started down the stairs were the others were waiting, Mona had finally convinced Raph to wear something and was dressed up like Frankenstein, a grumpy upset Frankenstein but still a Frankenstein. Mona had mummy wrappings on and gold lipstick with matching jewelry and a crown like an Egyptian queen, even her skin was painted gold!! Leo was dressed up like a musketeer with a sword at his side and a big hat with a huge blue feather, and a dark long coat with a silver colored belt. While Nari was dressed up like a vampire, with a tight white dress and pale skin, a blood red belt around her waist that draped down her side with red around her mouth.

I grinned, "You all look great!!" I looked over and smirked as Raph growled, "What bet did you loose Raph?"

He turned and glared at me, "Don't push it Turtle Dipstick!" He growled, as beside him Mona chuckled.

"What were you three talking about?" Leo asked the tip of his hat obscuring part of his face.

"We were talking about Cinni, she hasn't come out yet has she?" Venus asked and got her answer as we stayed quiet.