He-He-Hello?

(Isn't That a cute Pic!? I think it is, they're So happy! Oh Right sorry back to the Story!! Hehe my Bad!!)

(Cinni Pov)

I opened my eyes as the glowing lights dimmed. I didn't feel any different, and as I saw I was still and human dog. Although I didn't feel awkward anymore still wierd just not wrong anymore. I looked up to the tired Splinter and exhausted Venus. Splinter smiled so they must've done something right then!

"Go to bed Venus you need to rest, I will explain to Cinni."

"Hai." Venus stumbled out of the room. I. . . understood what they had said! I blinked up as Splinter put a worn hand on my shoulder kneeling down with me. "Cinni, what me and Venus did was unlock some of your human abilities, such as language, speaking it will come with practice. You should also feel more comfortable with your knew body frame?" I nodded my head understanding. "you will also feel stronger emotions, like instead of just anger and frustration you will also feel mad and many other levels of anger along with the different levels of happiness and sadness."

"A new thing you will experience are dreams, you may have had a few when you were asleep as a dog, but those are memory dreams. Human dreams are more complicated and use a lot of Imagination to make it seem real, some of them will be scary okay?" I nodded again Master Splinter smiled, "I am glad you are safe Cinni, let's try and help you to stand okay?"

Master Splinter stood up and held a hand out for me, I reached up with my new hand and grasped his, "O-kay." I copied his word, He smiled at me with pride. Helping me to stand up straight was easy walking on the other hand was not. After a long time I was able to walk with Master Splinter holding me and me growling.

We opened the door to find Mikey on the floor leaned up against the wall asleep. I looked up at Master Splinter he was really tall, How long had we been in there? "Four hours, it is very early in the morning, time to sleep we will tell the others when they wake up." I looked down at Mikey, he was waiting for me.

Then I shall wait for him. I knelt down away from Master Splinters grasp and curled up next to Mikey. Mikey moved a little but went right back to sleep. Master Splinter smiled at us, he put a blanket over us and went to his room. I looked up at Mikey, his head hanging foreward. I pushed my head under his snuggling closer to him and under the blanket I went to sleep.

(Mikey's pov)

I woke up happy, I reached my arm around Cinni and was about to go back to sleep when I just realized what I did. I flashed my eyes open and looked at the sleeping figure beside me. Cinni was pressed against my chest kneeling on the floor. She had her arms crossed around her and her tail lay across both of us. Usually I wouldn't care about this, I mean she slept in my room when she was just a dog but I didn't need Mona to tell me how wrong this was.

A flash from a camera went off, I looked up and saw none other then Mona. She smirked at me and my now red cheeks, "Comfortable Mikestar!" Cinni moved under my arm, I glanced down at her Brown eyes that were fluttering open. She was so pretty, my face grew even redder at the thought. Cinni gave a small smile and looked from me to Mona. Her tail wagging under the blanket didn't help either, as it was tickling my thigh.

"You guys are so cute!" Mona gushed.

"Cute." Cinni spoke tilting her head, wait what!

I looked down at Cinni's confused face, "Cinni! you can talk?!!"

"Cinni, Talk, Hai!" I grinned she tilted her head, "Happy?"

Mona snikered, "Yeah Mikey's 'happy' alright!" I glared at her and was about to say something when Cinni's stomache growled. Thank heavens and distraction!!