Smiles And Hugs Make It All Okay

(Hi!!! I know that The Last chappy was incredibly, sad and Pretty depressing. I'm sorry for that, I Hope That this next Chappy will fix all Of that!? Again I'm Sorry and I hope you Enjoy!!)

Donnie pov

I was driving the car, out of the city towards the cabin we had used so long ago. I thought back to what had happened as I drove along the slightly bumpy road. Leo had called Master Splinter and explained the circumstances to him. Cinni was captured and we were able to find her by tracking Karai, which wasn't easy. 

We had to catch a foot ninja first and then Raph decided to 'persuade' him into talking. We found out that Karai was angry with Cinni for making her look weak, so they had planned to abduct her as soon as they saw her. And when they did Karai would give her over to the Kraang to be experimented on until she was either dead or turned over.

There was no way to describe the anger felt in our family other then Rage. We soon ended up at the  TCRI, where we were met with a bunch of Foot bots and Ninjas. We fought off most of them when Leo told us to split up. Me, Nari, Raph and Mikey were to find Cinni and set the bomb in the building; while Venus, Mona, and Leo would hold off the rest.

I had never seen my youngest brother look so determined and angry. I had seen that anger on Raph and Leo, but I had only ever seen Mikey that Angry when the Shreddar had wounded Leo. And then when we got out of there and . . . all of those beautiful living creatures. . . I sighed a small tear fell from my eye as I recalled those recent memories.

I felt Venus squeeze my hand, I glanced over at her concerned face. She was so beautiful, the moonlight reflecting off of her helped me to feel calm. My family was all safe and our enemy's were in a disarray. I lifted her hand up to my lips and gave her hand a gentle and wanting kiss before holding her hand to my face.

She put her right hand on my knee and rested her head on my shoulder, giving my hand another reassuring squeeze,  "You did good, Donnie. You kept your family safe and we saved Cinni."

"Yeah, but . . . I wish I could have done more." I frowned at the thought of those animals going through so much, only to die protecting complete strangers.

"You did the best you could, and no one could have done it better. Look back there," I looked in the rear view mirror and saw my brothers and sisters all asleep, and started to smile. Mona was wrapped in Raphs arms protectively, both had bandages and bruises her tail was encased in them. Raph held her in such a way that it immediately said, I love you. Next to them was a bunch of supplies and across from them was Nari. Her head leaning against Mikey's shell as she sat sleeping, one hand draped on Leo's chest holding him close while the other held his hand. Leo was laying down on his shell his leg was propped up slightly by a pillow, his head resting on Nari's lap. 

Mikey had his legs up and crossed holding Cinnamon close to him. His arms were wrapped around her and his head rested on hers. Only Cinni's hair, ears and tail were visible in the giant turtle hug. All of them were hurt and bruised, but all of them looked peaceful and happy. "Because of you they are able to rest and feel safe, your family is safe now." I felt her sigh as her breathing got slower, "I'm so glad you're all safe, It would break my heart to lose you." She snuggled closer, "I love you Donatello."

My heart swelled and I gave her head a quick peck, "I love you too Venus." And then she too went to sleep, her left arm intertwined with my right as her head rested on my shoulder. Her breathing was light and peaceful. I started to feel better and happier knowing that my family was safe and that we were all okay.

(~_*)

We arrived at the cabin a few hours later, I sighed and parked the van before turning it off and just sitting there, enjoying the peace and not wanting to wake my brothers or the girls. The white house loomed in front, surrounded by trees and grass, with a nice serenity feeling to it.