A Little Rain And A Little Sun

(Sup my little jewels!!!! Before you start throwing Things at me let Me just say. . . Sorry. I kind of Sort Of got grounded for a little bit and Then I just got back from a trip and . . .Lets Just say for the past little While I've Been busy. So with Out further waiting, I give you . . . . .The next chappy. Cool Pic too, for whoever made it! way Nice!!)

Cinni Pov

"Which way do we go?" Mikey asked as we looked at the paths, the wind was really blowing hard and a few rain drops started to fall.

I looked at the trails, they were both worn and used so we couldn't really see any foot prints. The right one went through the trees and looked flat, but it also had more rocks and pebbles. The left path went along side a rocky hill and cliff side, but only had rocks that we could avoid. I walked towards the right and sniffed; rain, big rain, dirt, trees, a small animal, and a far away pond.

I went to the left and took in a deep breathe; rain, trees, dirt and vanilla? I smiled, found them. "They go this way, come Mikey!"

He gave me a grin and started to run with me down the left path. I took another breath the vanilla scent was getting strong which meant we were getting closer! I ran forward a little ahead of Mikey, I saw that up ahead was a turn. I slowed down a little not knowing how sharp the turn was going to be. I was about to turn when I heard a crack, I stopped and looked up to where it was coming from and wish I hadn't stopped.

Leo pov

We rushed forward towards the house, as the rain and hail came down on us. We had been a lot closer to the cabin then we had thought, only about a twenty minute walk, which we made into a eight minute run as the storm clouds broke.

I held Nari closer trying to protect her from the sharp hail strikes as we ran across the field. Master Splinter and the others ran with us, sensei in the front. I glanced around and didn't see Cinni ahead of with him, she was always in front of us all when we ran? I shook my head, she was probably back with Mikey. A crack of thunder sounded out and Nari whimpered, clutching her bag straps in fright her steps slowing. I squeezed her shoulder and helped her move forward again and onto the porch.

Huffing I turned around and watched as the others came under the protection of the over hang, my arm still around Nari, Master Splinter standing next to us. Raph, Mona, Venus, and Donnie all ran up dripping wet and huffing bits of ice from the black clouds hung off of them.

"Where the shell-- did that come from?!" Raph gasped glaring at a piece of ice before flicking it off him.

"I listened to the forecast this morning! And that storm was not suppose to be here until tomorrow." Donnie frowned and bit on his tongue like he does when he's thinking hard, "Those Nimbostratus Clouds must have been pushed harder by the wind currents then the meteorologist had thought. Usually those clouds move at maybe a 30 mph rate, these must have been going at least 42 mph with the speed that they had come."

I waited for Cinni to ask what that all meant, or even Mikey to crack a joke. Silence. I glanced around and saw nothing but those that were on the porch, I looked out in the field and . . . nothing?! "Guys where's Cinnamon and Mikey?!" Everyone jumped and looked around, nothing. 

"Where are they?" Venus asked panic in her voice.

"Real funny Mikey!" Raph hollered out, "You can't scare us now!" Nothing happened, no grinning little brother or jumpy sister.

I felt Nari shiver, and pulled her closer, "When was the last time we saw them?!" I asked.

"When we stopped, because Cinni was trying to listen to the birds." Mona said after a minute, mud dripping off her from the puddle she had fallen in earlier, "That's when I last saw them."