A Little Bit Hard

(What Up my little Jewels!!??!! Hope you guys Have had a great day, Like me!! I got Rained on! It was so cool! and a Little Bit spooky, cause well the power went out and. . . Opps! Sorry, there I go Again with my Ramblings ;P Anyways I hope you all like this Next Chappy! ((Btw: Sad with a little cuteness to even it out)) Enjoy!! And Arigato!!)

(Mikey Pov)

I felt . . . anger, sad, and protective all at the same time when Casey was trying to flirt with Cinni. I didn't really know how to describe the feeling, but I do know the feeling I had when she snapped at him, Pride and pretty happy too. I was glad that she was standing up for her self until she started to yell.

"----All April did was Yell! Yell! Yell! No more YELLING!!" I stared at her small figure, shaking in fury with tears streaming down her face, "Cinni no like it, Cinni good girl!!!" after that she ran away and into her room with a defining slam.

We stayed like that until April started to talk, "I didn't know. I'm sorry guys."

I cut her off with a glare, "Don't be sorry to us," I started to walk towards Cinni's room, "Say sorry to Cinnamon." I gave her and Casey one more glare before carefully going into the room. "Cinnamon?" I asked cautiously. Her whole body was buried under the blankets with only the tip of her tail sticking out. She hiccuped before peaking her face out, so many emotions in her sad dark brown eyes, I sat down holding my arms out for a hug.

Cinni sniffed and then jumped into my arms squeezing me close, I pulled the blanket that was still on her up and around us both. I held her close and started to run my fingers through her soft hair. When she was all calm I started to talk, "Cinni, I just wanted you to know that I think you are really special," I felt my heart flutter and my lips curve into a smile, "and very pretty. I'm glad you're here, thank you for staying Cinni." She sniffed one last time, "You really are a good girl, a great one!"

"Really?!" I could feel her smile.

I grinned and gave her a squeeze, "Really-Really!!" I felt her grin as she snuggled closer.

"Thanks Mikey!!" I heard the door open behind us.

"Cinni? I'm sorry that I made you feel bad, and called you dumb. I know that you probably don't want to see me but can you forgive me?"

Cinni nodded, "Yep. Cinni can."

"Thanks Cinni." 

The door closed and Cinni pulled away from me, and gave me a smile that made me feel like I was melting. "Mikey is awesome!!!"

Grinning I pulled her back to me, "You too Cinni, you too." She giggled and nuzzling just above my chest plate she sighed, making me blush. All I could think of was, I love being a Turtle!!

Cinni Pov

After this morning's spat and everything had calmed down April and Casey decided to stay until patrol. I was excited, cause Donnie and Leo said that I could go with them this time!! Mona suggested that I should train before I go with them, and Raph being the strongest was 'volunteered' to train me. Venus gave me a new black tank top that was stretchy, she said it was for training only. I put on a pair purple shorts and Mona helped me with my tape before leaving me and Raph in the dojo. 

So Raph was helping me with my punches in the dojo, he was leaning on the punching dummy I was hitting when he spoke up, "Ya know Cinni, it has been quiet these past few nights so we might not see anyone." He grumbled, I smiled cause I knew that he really liked to fight, "I just wish I could punch around some purple punks!" I saw him smirk at the thought, as I kept on punching the dummy.

"Hey Cinni, arms in!" I adjusted and kept on fighting as he talked, "You know we haven't even seen a foot ninja either, not even a Krrang bot? Leo says it is 'suspicious' but ehh, I don't really care. But next time I see Karai I'll give her such a beating, she won't even remember how to hold a Katana!"