Opps!

(ARGH!!! This was The only Picture I could find!! and This is as Close to the Image I am trying to get to!! oh well Just Use your wonderful brains And Imagine her with a More Darker brown/red and There you Go!! Enjoy The next Chappy!!)

(Cinni pov)

It has been four months of fun and family. Four months of happiness, that I had only dreamt of!! I thought as I chased the tennis ball that mikey had thrown. I jumped off of the couch and caught it mid flip. "YEAH Cinni!!!" I wagged my tail as I ran back to Mikey ready for him to throw it again. Venus came in and smiled at Mikey, "Not to ruin your fun but it is almost time for patrol."

Mikey sighed,"Ahh shell."

I didn't like to see him sad and whined in response. I was also sad cause the word patrol meant that they would all leave. Sometimes they would come home hurt and that scared me even more, but they wouldn't take me with them, they never did. I whined again and nudged Mikeys' leg with my paw.

Mikey looked down and smiled before throwing the ball, I watched it fly and bounce away. That's not what I wanted, "I think she wants to go with us." Mona said coming into the room with the others. I barked in agreement, I did want to go with them, I really did!

Mikey gave them a scared look, "But what if she gets hurt!?"

Don stepped foreward and put a hand on his little brothers shoulders, "Then we'll be there to help, and besides she needs to go outside, she hasn't been out in months! It's not healthy for a dog to be cooped up for a long time." Mikey looked down, "Hey this is a good thing, in a way by letting her go with us you will be helping her stay healthy! You want to help her don't you?"

Mikey thought it over and then looked to me with a smile, "Want to go outside?" I barked and ran over to the door waiting for them to open it up, I jumped up and down.

"Wow, Never seen her so excited!" Leo said reaching to open it up. I bolted out as soon and he did, but stopped after a few yards. I turned and saw them walking slowly. I barked and ran over to them, Barking I tried to make them move faster. They laughed and then did start running with me down tunnel after tunnel. Suddenly they stopped and looked up, and then one by one they started to climb out.

I looked at Mikey as he bent in half, "Jump Cinni!" He smiled at me, I took a few steps and ran at him jumping up and off his shell I made it out of the hole and back into my city. I panted and wagged my tail waiting for Mikey to come up as well.

After that they all helped me up to the roof tops of the buildings, were I found out why dogs shouldn't be up there. It's pretty high up and there was no way down unless I fell! I scrambled away from the edge and by Mikey.

"Hey you know what we haven't done in a long time? Visit Mr. Marukami!" Nari said. I perked up at the name, Good Man?!

"I sure could go for a pizza!!" Mikey smiled.

"You could always go for a pizza." Raph rolled his eyes.

Leo shrugged, " It's not a bad Idea I think we shound go, come on."

After that we started to jump from roof to roof. It was a little nerving at first but after a third one I was having fun with the rest of them. We arrived at a familiar place and they helped me down. Just as we got down the door opened up to reveal Good Man. I barked and walked over to him, "Why hello my little silky friend! I am glad you are alright! Hello everyone!" Everyone greeted him back, as I sat there and enjoyed being petted by him.