Family fun :)

(Oh My Gosh!!! I am soo Sorry that I haven't Updated In like..... Forever!!! Oh and BTW All of the Pics that you Guys see Aren't mine, there googles Or which ever Genius drew them ;D well Here we go My little Jewels!! enjoy!!!)

(Cinni Pov)

We went to eat breakfast with the rest of the family, and they were all quiet. It was strange to eat at the table and have them all be so quiet. I wanted to say something but I was still confused by Mona's words, 'Friends don't kiss.' I didn't quit understand that. I ate up the last of my eggs that Nari had made that morning, they were very good and had pieces of ham in it!! I looked around at everyone as they stared at their plates. I started to play with the end of my tank top that had a string coming undone, a new habit I had.

I perked up when Leo cleared his throat and stood up; everyone had their attention towards the leader. " I think that I speak for everyone when I say," He looked up at me a sad smile on his face, " I'm sorry Cinni." I just looked at him shocked. By glancing at everyone's face I saw that they agreed. "Why sad?" I asked curious.

Leo continued, "We have been treating you terribly and we just brushed you off to the side. I'm sorry for not spending more time with you and for losing my patience with you." Everyone mumbled and agreement.

Raph reached over and tousled my hair, "Sorry Cinni-girl. Didn't mean to lose my cool with ya." He said so softly and hushed but with a lot of meaning. I felt myself smile as I realized what they were all saying. Mona, Donnie and Venus smiled at me. Nari jumped up and gave me a gentle hug one that I returned quickly, "Sorry Cinni." She mumbled in my thick hair. I saw Mikey grinning from his seat. 

When Nari pulled away I started to smile and looked at each of them, "Family want Cinni?!" I asked hopefully. "Yes!" They all said together smiling at me, my own face breaking out in a grin and a few tears coming down my face, "Cinni Love family." 

Venus grinned, "We love you too Cinnamon!" I thought I heard Mona whisper, "Some more then others." I glanced over at her but I must have... imagined? Yeah Imagined it. 

Donnie stood up next his gap showing in his gentle smile, "I just realized what today is!" I cocked my head confused by what he said next, "It's Cinni's Sixth month anniversary!" that was a new word and it got everyone very excited. Raph, Leo and Venus moved the dishes away from the table, Nari and Mona got excited and were starting to talk really fast. Mikey and Donnie were talking about something called a 'party'? I got up and weaved my way to the tall turtle. I stood on my toes so I could reach his shoulder and tapped him. Donnie turned around and looked down at me with a smile, "What new words mean?" I asked him.

Donnie crouched down to my level, "What words are new to you?" He was always so patient with me, and was the one I always went to for new words. Although sometimes he would just make them more difficult and I would turn around and ask Leo instead.

"Anna-ver-sary? and Par-tah?" I asked him confused. 

He just smiled and went to explain, "Anniversary: Is a specific date in time when a distinct and notable event took place, and Is celebrated in a certain amount of time from that specific date. And a Party: Is a social gathering of invited guests that involves a celebration of sorts, entertainment,  music, sometimes presents and usually food." I looked at him still smiling. 

I swiftly turned around and yelled at Leo, "LEO?!?!?" All around everyone started to chuckle and laugh, Donnie sighed and straightening up he rolled his eyes. Leo smiled and setting the glasses down turned around to face me fully, "Party is when a group of people come together and have fun on a certain day. And an Anniversary Is just a bigger Party. Like we are going to have a party to celebrate the day we first met you Cinni, your anniversary."