The Big Night! (part 2)

(SORRY!!! I know I thought That I Could Write some more while on Vaca. But Unfortunately I was waaaay up In the Mountains were there was no WiFi and other stuff. Cross your fingers and hope the music comes up from YouTube ((Not Mine)) And you can play it whenever, or wait until I Tell you, Whateve's. So yeah Sorry about that WiFi Problem, So here we go the next Chappy!!!! Enjoy . . .the . . . Last. . . *sniff* Chappy.)

Cinni's Pov

I ran, and ran as fast as I could out and down the dark hallway. The only thing pounding in my terrified mind was I have to get out of here!!! Looking ahead I saw a door, and shoved my way out and into the cool night air. I searched around frantic for a way out and away from the bad men, I looked over and saw a huge tree by the parking lot.

Gasping I ran for it, and climbed up the huge branches until I could go no further. I gasped terror gripping my heart as I glanced around the pitch black area. Rambunctious laughter sounded as the group of men came out of the building. I stared wide eyed as they came closer and closer. . . and then farther and farther away.

I watched them get into the back of a truck and then drive away, laughing and dancing. I shivered and pressed myself to the trunk of the smooth tree bark, my knees up my arms wrapped around the sturdy trunk, "Thank you tree." I whispered, I know that it was kind of silly but I didn't care at the moment I was still shaking in fright at the horrible experience.

"Cinnamon?! Where are you!?" Mikey's voice rang out followed by a door slamming closed. I peaked out and saw him running around in a panic, "Cinnamon!!"

"Mikey." I whispered so softly I barley heard myself.

"CINNAMON!!!" He ran over and stopped hunched over and huffing, directly under my tree, "Come on where could she be?! I know I saw her run out this way!" He growled and stood up searching the area again, "Come on, Michelangelo, You made a promise and now you have to keep it!" He nodded to himself.

I smiled as he spoke to himself, "Mikey."

He stopped and tilted his head, "Cinni? Where are you?"

I giggled, "Up Mikey."

He then looked up and grinned confused, "Hi, What are you doing up there?"

I suddenly felt really dumb for running out as my ears flattened back, I looked away trying to hide myself again. That didn't stop Mikey though as I felt the tree shiver with him climbing up. I heard him grunt slightly, and looked down to see him sitting on the branch under me. His head was at the same level with my knee, Mikey looked over and grinned, "Nice night huh?"

My lips curved in a small smile as I nodded, "Yeah."

He cocked his head and frowned a little bit, "Cinnamon are you okay? You aren't hurt or anything right?!"

I shook my head and squeezed the tree, "Cinni fine." I mumbled.

"No you aren't, please tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you like this, it brakes my heart to see you like this." He gave me a pleading look.

Sighing I closed my eyes, "Cinni hurt every Halloween. Cinni see men who hurt Cinni, For fun." I felt the pain come back along with the fullest extent of fear as I started to shake, "Scared Mikey, Cinni So Scared!"

"I'm so sorry Princess. I told you I would be there and I wasn't. I'm sorry, they didn't hurt you did they?" He asked quietly as I shook my head.

"Cinni just scared." I whimpered out.

"Hey it's okay, everything is okay now. Come here please."

I shook my head and clutched the trunk tighter, "Cinni can't, Cinni stuck, we really high up."