Last Chappy!!

(Okay so I have a Little sister, who I used to Base Cinnamon off of, and She was upset that I just ended the Chappy and Book like that So after much begging and a ton of brainstorming (Like a TON) I came up with an ending Chappy that I really like, So here you all go!! Oh and So KAWAII On the Pic!!!! Enjoy my little Jewels!!!)

Cinni Pov

I ran, that was all I could really do any ways, was run! Mikey was holding my hand leading me around and away from the Terrors. We couldn't let them touch us or else we would. . . . I shook that thought away and we continued to ran down the dark hallway of the lair, the lights flickering on and off behind us both. I was scared out of my mind, no one could help us.

It was just me and Mikey.

Sensei was gone.

Leo, Nari gone.

Raph, Mona gone.

Donnie, and Venus were all gone.

And none of them were coming to help anytime soon.

Mikey then stopped only to jump up and into the rafters above us, he reached down towards me. His smile gone, replaced by a serious one. A giggle sounded out from behind me, I flinched and searched around the dark shadows for the source. "Cinnamon come on!! Hurry!!" Mikey whispered to down to me. I yelped out as three pairs of eyes blinked out at me. With out anymore delay I jumped up and let Mikey pull me up and next to him.

The Terrors groaned and grumbled in annoyance below us, as more eyes came and joined the group making it a total group of eight pairs of eyes. One of them grumped, "Percy, Nicky, help me find a ladder." Piercing green eyes blinked up at us miffed.

Before they left the leader spoke up again, "Keep an eye on them you five!"

The rest stayed under us, whispering excitingly to one another, "Yes we got them!" A higher voice said.

"Finally, that took too long." Another one with blues eyes said exasperated.

"We did good! We got them!!" Another younger one shouted out excited.

Mikey grinned, "Not for long you little terrors!!! BOOYAH!!!" He then wrapped an arm around my waist and swung us down and away from them all using his kusarigama chain. I held him tight until we landed a few feet away from their annoyed hissing. I looked over at Mikey and his scared eyes, "Come on we have to get out of here!!"

Mikey then continued to lead me away from them all as they started after us again. We reached the stairs and jumped over them and the three coming up. The green eyed leader groaned, "Really!!!" they dropped the ladder and joined the chase.

I yelped out as I felt one of them touch my tail, Mikey spun us both around and threw a ninja smoke bomb, the last one we had, "BOOYAH!!!" He swept me away, leaving the Terrors complaining and coughing behind us.

Me and him crouched down in a far dark corner of the room, hiding behind a bean bag. Both of us trying to catch our breathes, we had been at this for two hours straight now. I huffed my body growing tired, I whimpered as I remembered that I had been touched. I turned to Mikey, He was searching the room around trying to find out where the Terrors all were.

I smiled loving the way his posture was, he was placed in a way to keep me safe, putting himself first. His blues eyes shone with confidence and love, willing to defend me from anything. I smiled sadly, for that was all in vain now. I reached over and placed my hand gently on his making him look over at me, "Mikey, Cinni was touched."

His eyes widened, "No you weren't, you can't be It-- we--"

I cut him off by putting my hand on his cheek, "Mikey knows what will happen now, save yourself."