Really? I can?

(Alrighty, I think It's going great!!! please Comment and tell me how it is!! see ya Later Little jewels!!)

(Cinnie pov)

They all left me and went inside another door, so I just stood there . This place was huge and I didn't want to get lost behind another door. So I waited for them to come out. I waited until the door opened up to reaveal the rat that the other four had called Master. He looked at me and nodded his head then left the door open. As slowly as I could I crept towards it and peaked my head in. The four boys were talking to one another, then It looked as if they came to a decision.

The they all looked happy, especially the orange one he was very bouncey. I felt my tail wag along with his excitement. Blue looked up and saw me, I went stiff my ears back waiting to be yelled at. "Hello." Well that was new; I tilted my head confused, most people yell or throw things at me, telling me to go away. They all started walking towards me, I scrambled back out of the way as they exited. The last one out was the orange one, he looked at me and smiled motioning to follow. I did so cautiously as we walked back to the middle room.

It was huge with a tv and a food area over on the other side, where Red and Blue were in. Purple was playing with a silver box that had a black string on it, he looked upset with it. I went and stood closer to Orange but not too close I still didn't trust them or their closed doors.

Orange sat down on the steps and turned to me, "Hi! I'm Mikey, those are my bros. Leo, Raph and Don." I cocked my head, apparently that is they are called, "We decided that we are going to take care of you. . . . Hmmm?" Mikey turned away and yelled at his bros?

"Yo guys! What should we name her!?" All three of them looked at me and Mikey, a name? I didn't like their stares so I padded over to a big old couch and sat on it, my head on the rest. As they talked I listened to the words trying to figure out what was going on.

"A name?" Raph asked.

"Yeah duh, since she's here she needs a name!" Mikey said now excited.

"Hmm. How about Ruby, cause of her red fur?" Leo asked.

"Or Trixie, she is a very high jumper and a smart one too." Don shrugged.

"Ember, for her fiery attitude." Raph smirked.

"I like Cinnamon!" I jerked my head up, how did he know my name?! They were all over by the food area talking to eachother. I caught Dons' eye and he quirked an eyebrow up.

"Hey Mikey say that again." Don tilted his head towards Mikey, not braking eye contact with me.

"Huh? Um Cinnamon?" I looked at him and sat up straighter at my name.

Leo smiled, " Looks like she already has a name, don't ya Cinnamon?" My gaze switched over to him.

Mikey crouched down and ticked a finger at me, "Come here Cinnamon. Come on Cinni!" I jumped down took a few steps and stopped. He was so happy, and I felt really good around him, I looked at his smiling face cocking my head. Should I go to him, I barely knew him, it could be a trick. Not sure on what to do I just sat down my tail wrapping around me.

Mikey frowned a little, Leo walked by him as Mikey stood, "Hey it's okay, atleast we have her name now, just give her time little brother." Leo patted his shoulder and walked away. Raph went away to another room and Don went to put the silver box back in the food area, satisfied.

"Hey I'll be in the lab if you need me okay?" Don said before he went back to the room where I first woke up in, The lab. Now it was just me and Mikey, I looked at him and waited. He was thinking about something really hard and long. I still sat waiting, suddenly his head jerked up, "That's It!!" I jumped back startled, He ran to where Raph went but into a different room. He had a pink ribbon when he came back, He talked as he slowly walked to me, "This was going to be a head band for my friend April but I think it'll look better on you, If you'll let me?"

He sat down a foot away and patted the floor by him. Very slowly I walked to him and stayed standing now at eye level with him. He lifted his right hand and went to pet my head, I bowed my head lower until he stopped. I don't know why I was so scared, but maybe . . . Slowly I lifted my head up and genltly touch his hand. He rubbed the spot between my ears, I felt my tail wag slowly. He was being so gentle and kind. I felt something with him that I haven't felt in a long time, safe.

"If it's okay Cinni, can I put this one you?" He said when he stopped petting me. He lifted the ribbon closer to my neck, I shrunk back and gave a small growl. Mikey shook his head, "I won't do it if you don't want me to." He looked sad at my reaction. I took a breathe, and closing my eyes I stretched out my neck, I hoped I had made the right choice.

I felt the light pink fabric gently on my neck as he tied it there, but it wasn't tight at all. Maybe I could finally start to trust someone.

(Sorry I know wwwaaayyy Short Chappy, but don't Worry There is still More to come!! comment, and tell if I did good and if you want more?!)