My Time With Them

(Alrighty This is Going to Be A bunch Of little Stories together, the Good and the bad and the cute!! Lets get this started!! P.s: Hating on April in one of them, Sorry But I don't Really like her all that much. You could say It's a Love/Hate relationship :D)

(Bad girl! Um which one?)

( Cinni Pov)

I had been with the guys for two weeks now and I have grown used to them and there ways. I still wish they wouldn't leave me alone at night with all the doors closed. I was still a bit warry of them but not as much any more, out of all of the guys I stayed closer to Mikey the most. I haven't even growled or barked in the time I have known them, I felt wanted, I liked that feeling.

I woke up in my corner of the couch, when I heard a new voice, a girls voice. I sat up and looked to see the guys with a red haired human girl. I didn't like her smell, too much perfume. She felt out of place, like she was more important, and above the guys. I hopped down and watched them from around the couch. She was talking with them and and demanding something. I didn't like her, and apparently neither did Raph cause he just walked away.

Raph walked passed me patting my head before sitting down and watching the tv. Well if he ignored her maybe I should too, but I didn't want to leave her alone with the others so I sat and watched them. Don's emotions were going everywhere, but he mostly felt bad, same with Leo and Mikey. The girls voice got louder and . . . tears were coming down here face. Something about someone named dad.

I walked closer to them and was almost there when the girl turned around and started to run, right into me. I yelped as her body landed on me, growling I kicked her off of me. Scrambling up and Into a corner, I stood glaring at her fallen figure, my side sore now from her elbow or knee. "April! are you okay?!" Don asked kneeling by her side with Leo. Don glared up at me for a second before looking back to the girl named April.

"Chill dudes, it was all an accident. Everything is okay! Just a small fall is all!" Mikey said standing between me and the other guys his hands up in peace.

"That stupid dog tripped me and then scratched me! The kraang are after me, and my dad is a BAT!! Everything is not okay Michelangelo!" The girl yelled as she stood up with Don and Leo's help. Mikey's arms went down and he became saddened. I growled at April and went to stand by Mikey, how dare she!?

"Keep that dog away from me!"

She turned and clung to Don, "Why don't we go put a bandage on that scratch, okay April." Don said soothingly as he lead her away.

Mikey trembled and yelled as they made it through to the lab, "HER NAME IS CINNI!!!" I looked up at him shocked, he was angry, for me? Mikey never got angry! Maybe he really did care about me! I whined and rubbed my head against his leg calming us both down. We went and joined Raph at the couch after that. Soon april left too, when she was gone everyone visably sighed, looks like I'm not the only one who didn't like her.

(EWWW!! Wet Dog!)

(Mikey pov)

I has been a month since we had Cinni and I think she really is starting to trust us again. The little spat we had with April soon went away but they still don't like eachother, but atleast Cinni doesn't growl at her anymore!

Today I decided that it was bath day for Cinni. I lead her to the bathroom where I already had everything ready and helped her hop into the tub. And then IT happened, I turned on the water and that was it.

Bubbles and water exploded everywhere with Cinni Barking and me yelling out as she squirmed around jumping and hitting me with her tail. I manadged to wash off most of the bubbles before I got a good hard smack of her tail to my face. Because the floor was wet I slipped, I reached out blindly for something to grab I grabbed the doorknob opening the door and spilling me, bubbles, water and a wet dog out of there.