Beautiful, Incredible, Wonderfully Fantastic Home!!

(Hey little Jewels!! how Are you all doing?! I hope It's Fantastic!! Well here You all go!! only One more Chappy left. . . Dang that's just sad!! Oh well Enjoy!! oh And hope this Song shows up guess who's it for!!!! Cross your fingers and Hope it works!!!)

(WARNING: Extreme Fluffyness!!)

Raph Pov

We finally arrived home that night, I was really starting to get annoyed with Mikey and his constant "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Three hours! With that going on! I was about to pound him when Cinni beat me too it.

"Mikey," She gave him a dead pan look, "Is hurting Cinni's ears, Please, shhh." She got in his face and whispered the ending, a small fire in her eyes, which was just boarding on terrifying.

Mikey gulped and looked away not saying anything for the last half hour home. The minute the car stopped Cinni bolted out of the doors faster then lightning. 

"Wow Mikey you really upset her, didn't you?" Mona said beside me, I chuckled making her smile at me.

Mikey frowned and was about to say something when,"COUCH!!!" Cinni's voice rang out giggling. We all looked at the doors.

"What on earth is Cinni doing?" Leo asked jumping out.

"DOJO!!!" Her voice sounding out again, we all piled out of the car the girls walking ahead as us guys grabbed the bags. We walked out of the garage and into the living room, Cinni was running around the place laughing and giggling, touching everything. Nari and Venus were in the kitchen watching her, as Mona was eating some grapes we had left over.

I dumped the girls bags in their rooms as Leo put Cinni's in her room. Donnie was going through the left over food seeing what was good and what wasn't. Cinni ran around the couch and grabbed Mikey's hands and jumped up and down. Mikey grinned confused, "Cinni? Why are you so happy?"

"Home Mikey," She jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug. "Family Home, we safe, Cinni happy!!"

Master Splinter smiled, "Family is the most important tool we have in this life, It makes home such a good word."

"Home is best word!!" Cinni giggled looking as Splinter, behind her I saw Mikey watching her with his cheeks powdered pink. I caught his eyes and winked at him with a knowing smirk, He looked away quickly as Cinni and Splinter kept talking. It was funny to see Mikey so . . . off balance, I chuckled.

"What are you laughing at Raph?" Mona said leaning on my arm.

"Mikey." I smirk down at her, she was wearing a deep red scarf and a black head band making the box hidden in my belt seem heavy.

"Hey you okay Raph? You look sick." she looked up at me concerned.

I smirked, "It's nothing babe."

She raised an eyebrow, "Uh huh sure Raphie." Patting my shoulder she went over to talk with Nari and Venus.

"Raph?" Cinni asked her head tilted.

"Yeah what is it?"

She flicked her finger motioning for me to come closer, sighing I leaned down. Cinni jumped up and brought my head down so she could whisper right in my ear, "Raphie still scared?"

 I jerked up blushing, "No I'm not!" I whispered yelled back at her.

 She poked her bottom lip out and shook her head, "Poor Raphie."

I glared at her, she was mocking me! "Watch it Cinni." She glance down at my belt then back up with a smirk.

"Scared." She said before turning around and joining Mikey and Leo at the TV set.