Cupid & Psyche: Chapter Forty-Four

Hello Lovelies! Last four chapters to go... =)

Keep on reading and posted... Thanks you! Kiszes! Lurve you guys more! Ahahahahac;

W/o Wax,

B.B

Chapter Forty-Four

Most girls want a prince who is handsome, rich, smart, sweet and thoughtful. But for me when I met him… there were only two things. One, is he can me smile and two, he will never make me cry.

‘One more tear and I swear I am going to kiss you.’ he said.

I scoffed. ‘Aren’t you tired of doing it?’

‘Who’ll never get tired of kissing you every day?’ he raised an eyebrow. ‘If you’re the one I’m gonna kiss then it’s my pleasure.’

I will miss this. Why does he have to be so sweet when he knows that he’s leaving? Then there my eyes became teary and a tear fell. I wiped it away immediately but he already kissed me.

‘I will never get tired of kissing you, Psyche. Nor will I get tired of hugging you when you’re getting jealous.’ He laughed at the jealous part. ‘I’ll always understand you if you keep quiet because you’re mad. I will continue to squeeze your hand when you’re not in the mood and…’ he intertwined our hands. ‘…I will continue to plan and imagine the future with you.’

‘You’re leaving and still you are being sweet. Don’t you get it that when you leave I’m gonna miss all that?’ I pouted my lips at him. ‘And that would make me miserable.’

‘Then look at my picture.’ He posed at me. I threw a cushion at him.

‘You’re crazy!’ I wrinkled my nose.

‘Uhuh. Crazy in love with you.’ I wrestled him but what am I compared to his size and strength. I’m an ant!

He shouted when I knocked his back. ‘Stop it!’

‘Well it’s your fault! You taught me to feel the butterflies in my stomach over and over again!’

Then I let him go and we both laughed at each other like there’s no tomorrow.

‘I wish we’d be like this forever. That time would just stop so that we can’t let every moment pass.’

‘You definitely have to smile every day.’ He said.

‘And you,’ I laughed. ‘You need to be nicer.’

He frowned and he pointed himself. ‘I’m good.’

‘The opposite of nice!’

‘No, the opposite of nice is bad.’

‘Sweet.’

‘I agree.’

I scoffed and I threw a cushion at him again.

‘Let’s make a promise.’ He said as he sat up straight and he crossed his legs. I did the same thing as we faced each other.

‘What promise?’

‘That from now on you’ll smile for me.’

I raised a sarcastic eyebrow at him. ‘And you don’t get to promise anything?’

He raised his right hand. ‘I promise to become nicer for my world.’

I giggled.

He took something out of his bag. Three things: a pair of pentel pens and a stick-on pad.