Cupid & Psyche: Chapter Three

Guys, this is chapter three. I've been thinking of how the story would go on... Please like, comment and vote if you love the story! God speed! =} Love you! +}

Without Wax,

Belle Burns

P.S

I placed the picture of Max Theriot on the right because I want him to be Andrew... ahahahac;

.................................................................................................................................................................................

 Chapter Three

I know better than being in school and get over with high school. But for those people who already are in college say that high school would still be the best place ever. I don’t have many friends even though I already have two girls and one boy. I really love hanging out with them because with them I feel like I could be just me and not as somebody else.

As my day had not fully started the next day, I found myself being dragged to the school hallways by one of my closest friends; Kelpie. She’s not a mythical Sea Horse, okay. It’s just her nickname.

“What’s wrong with you? Do you have your mental disorder again?” I asked her as I felt irritated by the way she dragged me around the hallways. “You forgot to take your meds didn’t you?”

“Do you want to see the list or not?” she raised an eye brow at me.

We both stopped and I placed my hands on my mouth. She gave me a sarcastic smile.

“Oh my gosh! It’s in today?” she nodded and this time I was the one to dragged her in the hallways.

When we reached the bulletin board we found the list of characters for the play. I made my way in as I thrust myself inside the forming crowd. There I saw my name printed in bold black letters.

“So what’s the result?” Kelpie asked as she stood beside me and looked at the list.

“I got in.” I said dreamily.

“Oh shoot!!! You did?” she screamed as she scanned the list for my name. “You totally got the lead role! You totally nailed it!”

But then her joyful expression dropped when she saw my over nega face.

“What’s wrong? Psyche, you got in!” she pointed my name on the paper, that’s when she realized what role I had landed on.

‘There’s nothing wrong with being an understudy.” I heard Andrew from the back.

 “Say peas!” Andrew wrapped his arms around my neck in a half hug and he raised his camera for a picture.

We both smiled as the camera flashed. But then my facial expression went back to its sad state.

“What’s with the long face?” he asked as he checked the picture on the screen.

Before I could answer my twin sister barged in the crowd. And when she found her name which was on top of mine she laughed.

“I told you it was ‘Better luck next time’, sis. Now, should I say: ‘Break a leg’?”

She giggled and she walked away with her puny disciples.

 “Don’t mind her, she’s just—“ Kelpie stopped as I frowned at her.

I sighed and I tucked some of my hair to my ear. “Let’s not bother or what so ever it is. At least I got a part in the play.”

“You mean backstage?” Kelpie said and Andrew frowned at her. “Oh—I was meant to say: That’s the spirit.” Kelpie smiled at me.

Andrew raised his camera again and he took another picture of me and I messed up with his hair.