Cupid & Psyche: Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Forty-Three

Will I let go or should I hold on? It will take some time. I might get hurt in the end. Should I just look for another or should I stick to what I’ve got?

Don’t worry that is nothing to do with me! Ahahahac; that was what a guy said when he was standing on the LRT.

But it does keep on ringing in my head though. It was like an alarm or something. Yet I would just laugh to it or something. Besides I have nothing to worry about except nothing to think about right? I have passed my entrance tests already and on this week the second result arrived and “BAM!” I got in again! It was the university that Cupid wanted to attend. I’ve been thinking if I’d push through my application to my first choice or if I’d choice to be with him. Why does everything begin to concern about him now? What if he leaves me tomorrow, do I have to say to that?

Well I guess that gave way to my new phobia: Losing Cupid.

I hugged him tightly as I thought of that one. He kissed the top of my head and he hugged me tight back.

‘You’re not going to leave me right?’

When he didn’t respond to me I got scared. I looked up at him and I searched his face.

‘Cupid?’

He faint a smile. ‘No, I won’t do that to you.’

‘If you’ll have to leave me you will tell me, right?’

He continued on caressing my hair and he nodded.

Then he took out his camera.

‘Let’s take a picture of us—‘

I dodged his hand away when placed it on my waist.

‘Don’t you want to—‘

‘I don’t want to take a picture of us.’ I said.

His eyebrows met. ‘It’s a remembrance, Psyche.’

He moved close to me but I moved away.

‘Why, what’s wrong?’

I sighed. ‘Haven’t you heard about what people say when couples take pictures together?’

He frowned at me. I rolled my eyes. ‘It means they’re not going to last.’

His face straightened and I sighed. I know I’m being weird again. But then he laughed and placed his camera back to his bag.

‘You’re so cute, Psyche.’ He pulled me close to him. ‘Fine if you don’t want to maybe some other time.’

I sighed. ‘I’ve been thinking what if you take the entrance test to Da—‘

‘Psyche,’

‘Come on so that we can be together.’ I squeezed his hand.

He looked at me sarcastically.

‘Do I look that desperate?’ I pouted my lips.

He laughed. ‘Yes.’

I sighed and I pulled away from him. ‘You don’t want to be with me. Do you find me boring now?’

His eyebrows met and he snickered.

I twitched my lips. ‘I know I’m childish.’ I sighed again. ‘I know that you’re irritated.’

‘What?’

‘Just say it.’

‘No—‘

‘I know that being childish is the most irritating attitude as a girlfriend.’