Chapter 25*

A/N

Hey guys I'm going to skip to where the kids get there masks. They are 10 now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo POV

Donnie, Mikey, Raph, and me were all in the dojo With our kids in front of us. "Mommy what are we doing?" I heard Scarlett ask me as Splinter interred the room. "You will see." Splinter walked up to all of us and said. "Raphael and Donetello will give your sons there gifts. Michelangelo and Leonardo you will give your daughters there gifts." He then handed me and Raph each a box then Donnie and Mikey each a box. "Raphael you go first." Raph kneels down and opened the box. "For Simba a black mask." He takes it out of the box and puts it on Simba. "Take a seat you two."

Raph POV

Leo kneels down and opens the box. "For Scarlet a white mask." He puts it on here and sits down. Donnie kneels down and opens the box. "For Flame a blood red mask." He puts it on him and takes a seat. Mikey kneels down and opens the box. "For Kimberly a pink mask."

Donnie POV

I look at all the kids and smile. They all are so happy. Then I open the box and pull out a blood red mask for Flame. "For Flame a blood red mask." I tide it on him and then we sat down. "You are all dismissed." Splinter said that and all the kids jumped up and ran to the living room. We all smiled at them and got up and talked.

A/N

Hey guys I know it's been a while but for some reason wattpad wasn't been working. I hope you like the chapter. Love always raphaelray03.