chapter 13 *

Donnie pov

It's been a month and a half since we found out that Leo and Mikey are pregnant and they have little baby bumps. Mikey has been having these actuality good sounding cravings. But Leo on the other hand has been eating stuff like cookies and cream ice cream and anchovies. Which I think is disgusting, it's something Mikey would eat not Leo. It's like they have switched brain's. But I know that it's just that there pregnant. Because when you get pregnant you have mood swings and weird cravings. "Hey Donnie what are you doing your staring off into space heros univers." "Oh Mikey I'm just thinking that's all. But I was wondering do you know what we are going to name are kid or kids?"

Mikey pov

Man why did he have to say that of all ice cream kitty's? "N-no I don't but why do we have to think of a name now? Why can't we wait? " "Mikey because it's better to be prepared. And you know me I like to think ahead. " "I know but can we wait at least another month?" "fine I give up but we will talk about this one month from now which is April 26th. So on April 26th there is no puting it off. Got that?" "Okay thank you."

A/n

Sorry it's been so long but here you go and I'm going to try and get another chapter updated to day. Love always raphaelray03.