chapter 10 *

Leos POV

I woke up in my bed next to Raph and I felt like I was going to puke. "Raph get up!" "Why Leo it's 2:45 in the morning." "Get up or do you want me to throw up on you." "No."

Then he got up and I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. After I was done I left the bathroom and told Raph I wasn't feeling well. "Ok, baby gets some rest and when Donnie gets up he will come and check on you." "Ok, good night."

Mikey's POV

It was 7:00 and I were making breakfast while Donnie was checking on Leo when my stomach started to hurt and I felt like I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door. When I was done I went to Leo's room where Donnie is and told him that my stomach was hurting. "Okay, Mikey goes lay down in my room and when I'm done with Leo I'll check on you." "Ok, but I need to finish breakfast." "Mikey go lay down now." "Fine."

Donnie's POV

When I was checking on Leo I found out that he was pregnant. But how could he be pregnant he is a he, not a she. Maybe Mikey is pregnant just like Leo. If he is then I'm going to be a dad. Omg me a dad I can't believe that could be possible. "Donnie, why does my stomach hurt?" "Leo because you're pregnant."

"What? How could I be pregnant?" "I don't know, but you are." "How I'm I going to tell Raph, he probably won't want to be my boyfriend cause of this." "Leo, he will want to be with you forever especially because of this." "You really think so?"

"Yes, yes I do. I have to go check on Mikey now but I'll send Raph in." As I left the room I told Raph to go in and see Leo then went to my baby. First I checked if he was pregnant and he was.

"Mikey you are pregnant," I said with joy. "WhatIampregnant?!" "Yes, you are." "I'm so happy we are going to have a family." "Yes, we are," I said while tears of joy ran down my face.

A/n

Hi, guys, I'm sorry that I didn't say how Raph takes it. Will Raph get mad and run away or will he ask Leo to marry him? You may never know. Oh by the way if you couldn't read what Mikey said what I am pregnant. Well, love always raphaelray03!