valentine's day Chapter 3 *

(Warning this chapter will have sex in it so don't like don't read)

Leo's POV

I woke up and looked at the calendar It was valentine's day. I was going to surprise Raph today with a special treat. I was going to start the day off with a special breakfast. Then, we would watch a romance movie called your so cupid. After, that we would go up to the surface and hang out for the rest of the day until dinner time. Finally, I would make him dinner and have sex. I'm nervous about the whole sex part, but I'm ready to take the next step.

Raph's POV

Today was valentine's day and I was hoping to make Leo feel special. I know you probably think I wanna get down and dirty with Leo. I do, but I don't wanna put any pressure on him. So I decided to make him lunch instead of trying to get in his shell.

If I'm gonna make him lunch I have to find out what his favorite food is beside pizza. So I thought​ for a minute I've seen him eat a lot of spite. I'll make him spaghetti garlic bread. And I'll buy him some roses and a box of chocolate.

Leo's POV

I went downstairs and to the kitchen and started making french toast and chocolate milkshakes for Raph and I. When I was done I took the food to my room and made sure I had the movie. I laid a blanket on the floor and put candles all over the room. After, that I arranged the food on the blanket and left my room to go get Raph.

I went to Raph's room and knocked on the door. "Who is it." "It's me, Leo, can I come in?" "Yeah, sure Leo."

He walked to the door and opened it. "Come here, Leo." He pulled me into a kiss and then pulled away. "Happy Valentine's day baby," I started blushing.

"Happy valentine's day Raphie. Hey, Raph can you put this blindfold on and come with me?" "Why do I need a blindfold?" "Because I want it to be a surprise." "Fine I'll put it on, just don't let me fall or bump into anything." "I won't I promise now let's go."

I led him through the hallway to my room, I pushed him from behind and told him to stop when we got to my room. I turned his body and opened my door and we walked in and I shut the door behind us. I told him to take off his blindfold and he gasped. I smiled at his reaction and he turned around and looked at me. "Did you do this babe?"

"Who else would have Raphie?" "The love of my life." "And who is that?" "You Leonardo." "Well, shall​ we eat or are we going to talk all day Raph?" "Ok ok, let's eat. Thank you, baby, I love you." "Your welcome, I love you too or I probably would not have done this."

Raph's POV

After we ate Leo put in a movie and we cuddled up on his bed. Leo fell asleep halfway through the movie so I snuck out of his room to go make the spaghetti and garlic bread.

Time Skip

The spate was done and the garlic bread was in the oven. So I got my money and went to Casey's to ask if he could get the roses and the box of chocolates. I arrived and​ knocked on the window. He came up to the window and smiled.

"Haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been a dude?" "I've been hanging with my new boyfriend." "Wait for what? Who is it?" "Leo."

"Why didn't you tell me?" "Because I forgot to and I need to ask a favor." "You forgot to really that's your excuse. What's the favor?"

"Can you buy me a box of chocolate and some roses?" "Ok but I'm kinda broke." "You really think I would make you pay I got the money right here." "Ok, what color do you want the roses to be?" "Blue and red." "Ok, I will run by the lair to drop them off in about twenty minutes." "Ok see you then Casey."