when they find out Chapter 2 *

Mikey's POV

I was downstairs getting some night time pizza. When I was done eating I noticed it was 10:45. So I decided to go to bed so Leo and Splinter wouldn't yell at me for being tired. When I got to the top of the steps I started walking to my room which was between my two brothers Leo and Raph.

When I got closer to Leo's room I saw the door was wide open. I passed it going to my room I looked inside and Raph and Leo were having a full-on make-out session. They turned around when I said. "Omg, what are you guys doing?!"

They both looked up and started blushing like mad.  "N-n-nothing. Mikey get the hell out of here before I punch your fucking face in!" "Bb-but I'm not in Leo's room and you guys are the ones leaving the door open," I said in my defense. All of a sudden Raph got up.

He walked over to me and I got scared, I thought he was going to hurt me but then he grabbed the door.  "If you tell anyone your dead you got that?!" Then he slammed the door in my face.

Leo's POV

Raph walked back to my bed and kissed me a then he yawned. "Do you want to go to sleep?" "No, I want to stay with you." "But Raph you need rest."

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" " I don't know what if someone comes and checks on me and sees you in here." Raph just smiled at me. "Well, we can say that you had a nightmare or we could say that we were hanging out last night and we must have fallen asleep."

"I guess, but we are not saying I had a nightmare." "Ok." Raph leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips and he wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his plastron.

Time Skip

Raph POV

I woke up and saw that Leo was still asleep. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30, it was almost time to get up. So I tried to slide out from underneath Leo which was on top of me with his head under my chin. I didn't want to wake him so I grabbed his pillow and picked his head up off of me and laid it on the pillow.

When I was about to leave his room I looked back and smiled I thought he looked so cute and peaceful.  I left the room and went downstairs I heard laughing. I followed the sound and it was Donnie and Mikey. Then Mikey said something in between laughs.

"Last night I saw Leo and Raph making out it was soooooo​ cute but kinda of wired. They saw me and Raph yelled at me then slammed the door in my face." Donnie burst out laughing. "Is that a joke?"

"No dude it is totally all true." "Ok, they would make a cute couple." Wait they're not grossed out, they thought it was cute. "So Mikey I thought I told you not to tell anyone."

"Oh no, hi Raph where did you come from." " I've been here since you started talking about what happened last night with me and Leo. So you guys are ok with me and Leo being a couple?" "Yeah totally, we're together."

"Wait what you guys are a couple?!" " Yeah, we have been together for a month." "Really?"  "Yes now go make out with Leo or something."

Leo POV

When I woke up Raph was gone, it was 8:45. Then Raph came in and smiled at me. "Hey, babe you're awake." He walked over to me and kissed me, he tried to pull away but I grabbed the back of his head and pull him down on the bed without breaking the kiss.

He was laying on the bed and so I got on top of him so he couldn't move much. Then I got off him. "What are you doing I was having fun?" "I'm going to close the door so no one catches us again."

"Ok, babe go shut the door then get your cute little ass back here. If you don't hurt up you won't like it much." "Why won't I like it?" "Cause I will punish you."

"There is no way in hell you are getting in my shell yet!" "Oh, really well let's see about that." "Raph I wasn't kidding I'm not ready for sex, we just got together last night."

A/N

Hey, dudes and dudettes.hope you guys like this fanfic so far. And most of my chapters will be formatted like this one and the one before this one so yay I guess that's a goodbye. Love always raphaelray03.