chapter 7 (will have donnie and mikey sex) *

Mikey's POV

When we were training I watched Donnie. All I could think about was how sexy he looked when he moved. I watched him and I started to get hard. The way sweat rolled off his body, how his bow staff slides cleanly through the air, and how his eyes sparkled like rubies.

I couldn't take it anymore I had to do something before​ someone sees's the bulge in my lower plastron. But what should I do? Maybe I'll just go to the bathroom. I got up to use the bathroom but, Donnie stopped training and walked over to me.

"Why are you so hard," he whispered with an evil grin. "B-b-because of y-you," I said and he grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room. After we got to his room he pushed me on his bed and locked the door. I had no idea what he was going to do until he said, "Mikey you wanna have some fun, don't you?"

"No, maybe, yes please." "Ok come here then." I got up and walked over to him he pulled me into a kiss and pushed me on the bed. We started to make out and Donnie started taking off my belt, knee and elbow pads and raps. After all that was off he started to kiss, suck, and lick my neck.

All of a sudden a wave of pleasure ran through my body and I moaned. He laughed. "Found your sweet spot." Then I saw all his stuff was off.

We sat there for a minute and I thought why do I get all the pleasure he needs some too. Then I started liking down his plastron and when I reach his slit he moans and his dick slipped out and smack's me in the face. I stare at it. All I can think is that will never fit inside me it's way too big.

Donnie's POV

Mikey started to lick my cock and after a minute or so he tried to take the whole thing in his mouth. All I could do was moan with pleasure it felt so good. It took me about five minutes to cum and I cam straight into his mouth. When I took my dick out he drank all the cum.

"Mikey do you like the taste of my cum?" "Yeah, it tastes so good." "Lie down Mikey." "Why?"

"If I don't lick your ass it will hurt a lot." "But Donnie your dick won't fit in my ass." "Just lay down and trust me it will if Raph's fit in Leo mine will fit in you." "How do you know?"

"Because Raph has the biggest dick." "Ok fine." When Mikey lays down I started to lick his ass and he moaned which got me excited and I just wanted to thrust in and out of Mikey. I stopped when he looked ready and I lined my member up with his hole and slowly pushed in.

"It's so wormed and tight inside you Mikey." "Donnie it hurts to pull it out!" "Mikey it will get better I promise." "You promise Donnie stop right there it feels so good."

"Mikey looks like I found your sweet spot. Mikey, I'm all the way in you so I'm going to move in and out ok?" "Ok, but do it slowly." "Alright."

I started to move and Mikey moaned. I guess he's having the time of his life. "Oh shit! Mikey, it's so tight inside you mmmm." All Mikey and I were doing were moaning. After about twenty minutes we finally cam. Mikey cam just before​ I did the cam all over my bed and my cum inside his ass. I took my dick out and fell right beside him and fell asleep.

A/n

Thank You for reading and yeah that's all I have to say so by. Love always raphaelray03.