valentine's day part two Chapter 4 *

(This chapter will contain sex so don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you)

Leo's POV

Raph started back up but slower this time, so I could get used to his size. He was all the way in now. I didn't think he would have been so big, but he was, so it took awhile to get used to it. When I signaled for him to move he didn't take a second to start moving.

After a few thrusts I started to moan, it felt so good. "Raph it feels so good! fuck me harder!" "Your wish is my command baby." He started to fuck me harder and faster I felt like I was going to explode.

"R-Raph, I f-feel like I'm going to e-explode! Why do I f-feel like t-this?" "Because you're going to cum Leo," Raph said between moans and grunts.

"I think I'm going to cum too." After he said that I felt a hot gooey liquid fill my ass. When he came to me I came as well it poured all over my plastron and bed. He pulled his cock out of my ass and laid right beside me.

Raph's POV

When I came inside Leo, he moaned and that turned me on. After I pulled out of Leo I laid next to him with our plastrons against one another. We laid there for about three minutes and then I whisper in his ear, "Your ass is so tight." He started to blush and buried his face into the pillow.

"Well, if your dick wasn't so big I wouldn't be so tight." "Leo it ain't because of my dick. It's because it was your first time having sex." "Ok maybe so, but your dick is still pretty big." "Thank you for saying I have a big dick, but mine isn't the biggest. However, it's bigger than yours."

"Raphie, I'm tired. Can we go to sleep now please?" "Fine baby." After I said that I kissed his forehead and pulled him closer to me. He fell asleep and  I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/N

So this is the end of valentine's day and sorry if it took so long to update. But the reason I didn't update was that of school. And please vote, comment, and or something please. Love always raphaelray03.