just the beginning Chapter 1 *

Leo's POV

This morning I woke up and heard a knock on my door. I was surprised that it was Raph. For the last four years, I had a crush on Raph, my own brother. I know you must think it is disgusting, But every time he was near me I started blushing. And now I ignored Raph as much as possible.

As I was stuck in my train of thought I forgot to answer the door. "Leo is ya in there?" I took a deep breath. "Uh yeah, Raph come in."

Raph's POV

I walked into Leo's room. He was sitting on his bed leaning against the wall. So I walked up to him and sat next to him on the bed. I looked at him and Leo started to blush.

"Leo I have something I need to get off my chest." He looks up at me and smiles. "Go ahead Raph tells me. You know that whatever It is that we'll always be here for you."

"Okay, here goes everything. Leo, I have had these feelings for a while now and I just can't hold them back anymore. I l-love ya, Leo." "Raph I-i just don't know what to say." "You don't need to say anything. I know you would never feel the same." I got up and was going to leave but Leo grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

Leo POV

When Raph said that three special word's I almost couldn't control my joy. "I love you too Raph." He stopped dead in his tracks. He looked back at me and I smiled up at him. I pulled his hand towards me he walked back and sat on the bed.

He leaned in towards me and we kissed. It was my first kiss and I was just how I had always imagined it would be. We continued to kiss until our kiss turned into a make-out session.  After a few minutes, he licked my lips to ask for permission to inter. I wanted to tease him so I didn't let him.

However, he had different plans and he grabbed my tale and made me moan. When he did that my mouth opened enough so he could put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. The fight went on for at least twenty minutes. Until Mikey walked past the open door. "Omg, what are you guys doing?!"

A/N

Soooooo do you like my fanfic so far? If so then there will be more where that came from. And sorry if I miss spelling words. But this is my first time writing. So hopefully you can to give me. And so love always raphaelray03.And if it takes me a while to update it is because of school. And promise​ the chapters will get longer I just had to leave it with some suspension.