Chapter 6 (chapter 5 cont) *

Donnie's Pov

I woke up in a dark room changed to the wall. I looked around and heard a voice. "Finally your awake Donatello." "Where am I?" "Oh don't worry you'll find out soon enough."

"What do you want from me Karai?" "Oh your not what I want..... I want Leo." "Why do you want Leo?" "Because I love him and he loves me, we were written in the stars."

"Sorry but Leo has a lover and that's not you." "What who?" "Raph." "That bitch! Raph is going down for stealing my love." All of a sudden Karai stabbed me in the leg and I screamed out in pain, with that she left.

Mikey's POV

When Donnie didn't answer his t-phone I got so scared. What if he has been captured or even killed. Raph and Leo saw how scared I was. "Mikey we will find him don't worry." "But what if we don't? What if he's dead?"

"Mikey doesn't even think that way," Raph said that and the room went silent. After about maybe five minutes Leo said, "Since he didn't answer he probably is at Shredders lair so let's go get Donnie back." "OK," I yelled in excitement.

Time skip at shredders lair Leo's POV

We looked around for an entrance but, we stayed in the shadows. After an hour of looking for an entrance, we found one in the back. We opened the door and it leads us to a dark room. We all walked forward until Mikey bumped into something.

We all heard a voice and it said, "Karai is that you?" Then Mikey said, "Is that you, Donnie?" "Mikey is Leo with you?" "Yeah, why?" "Because Karai took me here so she could get her hands on Leo and now she wants to kill Raph."

"Why does she want me and why does she want to kill Raphie?" "Raphie? you just said, Raphie Leo." Once I said Raphie I knew he would kill me because he only wanted me to call him that when it was just the two of us.

Raph looked at me like he was mad but he also looked happy. After a minute he walked up to me and kissed me and I kissed back we stayed like that until Mikey taped me on my shoulder. "Guys, come on before we get caught." "Ok, ok, we are coming." And we left.

Back at the lair 3rd person POV

When they arrived at the lair Leo took Raph upstairs for some fun. And Mikey and Donnie headed for the lab to clean up Donnie's cut.

Raph's POV

Leo started dragging me upstairs the moment we got to the lair. "Where are we going, Leo?" "We're going to have some fun." He said that and all I could think about was what he meant by fun?

We got to his room and he locked the door and pushed me on the bed and jumped on me. He started to move his face closer to mine. "Leo what are-." I got cut off by him pressing his lips to mine and started kissing my neck.

I pushed him off and said, "Angel not now I'm tired." "Ok maybe later?" "Sure, why not, but for now come take a nap with me." "Ok." Leo snuggled up against me and we fell asleep in that position.

A/n

Sorry, it took me a bit to update but I've been sick. Hope you like and next chapter will be up as soon as possible. Maybe next chapter will have some Donnie and Mikey sex. Comment if you like that idea. Love always raphaelray03.