chapter 14 *

Raph pov

It's been eight and a half months since Mikey and Leo got pregnant. Donnie and I are freaking out. The babys will be here any day now and I'm scared. Yes you read me right I said I'm scared the reason is because I don't know if I'll be a good dad or not but tomorrow me and Leo are getting married so are donnie and Mikey.

Time skip (day of wedding)

"Donnie what do we do?" "We stand here and wait for them to come out and say I do then kiss them." "Ok, but how are you not scared?" "I am but I hide it better than you at the moment." As Leo and Mikey walked into the room my eyes would not could not leave Leo. As Splinter said do you Raphael take Leonardo to be your husband? "I do." Do you Leonardo take Raphael to be your husband? "I do." "You may kiss." After we kissed we waited for Donnie and Mikey to say there values. Do you Donatello take Michelangelo to be your husband? "I do." Do you Michelangelo take Donatello to be your husband? "I do." You may kiss.

A/n

Ok there is a chapter. There finally married. But I have a question how do you spell Mikey's full name? And the next chapter will be where they have there baby's but the names will be chosen in the chapter after that. Happy easter, love always raphaelray03.