chapter 18 *

Mikey POV

I was so mad at Donnie. He knows I'll do anything if he threatens me by taking away sex. I would die with out his dick up my ass at least once a month. "Donnie can we do it to night?" "No. You kicked me in the face for saying I wouldn't do it anymore if you didn't get Kim off me. And when I said that I was kidding. " Wait he was? Well he should have said something. "Well you should have said something! And I'm sorry for doing that, but the reason I did was because I couldn't live without your big hard dick up my ass." When I said that Donnie started to get hard. "Well ok tonight we can do it but I'm making you take birth control pills befor we do it." "Ok thank you." Once I said that I reached up and kissed his check then left his lab.

Leo POV

I was in the nursery feeding Scarlett and rocking Simba's crib with my foot. Then Mikey ran in really happy. "Guess what Leo......Donnie and I are having sex tonight and I was wondering if you would watch Flame and Kim?" "I'm sorry but Raph's gone for the weekend and I'm already having trouble taking care of Simba and Scarlett." I said with a sorryed voice. I felt bad that I couldn't help out. "Ok I'll just call April. And it's ok I get that you have your own kids.

A/N

Hey guys here is another chapter. I know it's short but this is leading up to where the cuples have sex and all that. Next chapter will be Donnie and Mikey sex and leading up to Leo and Raph sex. The chapter after that will be Leo and Raph sex. There will be some surprises in the chapters. And for future reference this summer I won't be able to write for about six weeks. Because I'm going to my mom's house and I can't bring my tablet with me nor can I write there. By the way I hate my mother fucking mother! Love always raphaelray03.