chapter 19 *

Mikey POV

*Ring*Ring* "Hello." "Hey April, can you take care of Flame and Kim tonight?" She waited a while before​ she answered. Probably thinking about what she was doing tonight or checking if it was ok with Casey. Yes her and Casey live together but aren't married there just dating. "Sure Mikey we would love to but may I ask why?" "Because me and Donnie are going to have a little fun tonight and Leo has his hands full with Simba and Scarlett since Raph is away with Splinter." "Ok well what time will you bring them over?" "Let's say 5:30 or is that a bad time?" Hope fully thats a good time because I'm already ready for Donnie's dick up inside me. "No no, that's fine. But what where you thinking about just a minute ago? The reason I'm asking is because you where moaning Donnie's name." Oh shit I was? "Oh I w-was thinking a-about Donnie's d-dick." "Ok well talk to you later." Few she wasn't discussed or anything.

Time skip till after he dropped off Kim and Flame. (Donnie pov)

Mikey had just got back from April's. Right when he came into the lab he locked the door and jumped on me kissing me. "Your mouth tastes like chocolate." He said as he pulled away. Then he moved his hand down my plastron to touch and mess with my slit. "Mikey I'm supposed to be in charge. Mmmm that feels good. Don't stop." All he did was smirk at the outcome of him putting his finger in my slit to take my hard dick out of it's protective case. "Donnie c-can you touch me too?" Of course I was going to say yes. "Sure, but you have to put your ass in my face first. Then suck my dick." After I said that he put his ass in my face then liked my dick before puting the hole thing in his mouth. I was just staring at his ass when it came to me why not put the new vibrater I made just for him inside him? I sat up which startled him then I got up and grabbed it but hid it before he saw it. "What's that?" He questioned before I could lay him down in the position I wanted him in. "Well why don't you lay down and see?" "Ok but if it hurts your dead," he said as he smiled. Then I put it in his ass really hard and he moaned and turned around.

Mikey POV

I was sucking Donnie's dick when all of a sudden he pushed a big vibrater in my ass so I turned around to a smirking Donnie. "Donnie worn me next time. But that felt really good, so do it again." His smirked and got even biger when I said that. Then he started fucking me with the virater and then turned it on. The vibration sint shivers up my spine. "Donnie t-that feels s-so good mmmmmm." He turned it on to a higher setting and I started moaning uncontrollably and jerking off to his rhythm. "Mikey you like that don't you?" "Y-y-yess I-it feels s-soo gooood!" Then he took it out and I whimpered at the lose of friction. Then he stuffed his dick in my ass and fucked me so hard it almost hurt. "Hey guys there someone in the house so be quiet." Oh no someone in the house well actually it's a lair, but why now. "Mikey I need to help Leo so I'll be right back?" "But Donnie" I was cut off when Donnie got up put his dick in his slit and left.

Leo POV

I was In the kitchen with my katans out when some one poped out and jumped on me. "Leo, it's me Raph." "Raph your back." I said as I huged him so tight he couldn't breathe. Then I let go and kissed him. "Leo, let me breathe." He said between brethes. Then he picked me up and we told Donnie to go back to his room.

Donnie POV

I went back to my room and stuck my dick back into Mikey. "Donnie who mmm w-was here? Fuck!" "Raph. Now moan in pleasure!" I started thrusting into Mikey so he would moan my name. "Donnie that kinda h-hurts! Please slow down!" "Sorry Mikey." Then I slowed down and right when I did Mikey cam all over my bed. I cam two minutes later in his ass. Then we fell next to each other and fell asleep.

Raph pov (at the time they get to there room)

I set Leo on our bed then smirked when I heard Mikey moaning cause Donnie was fucking his brains out. "Hey Leo do you want me to do that to you again?" " Yes."

A/N

Here you go guys. Love always raphaelray03.