16~ I'm sorry

look at the picture. I find it so funny
_______________________

Taylahs pov.

As soon as Chuck asked what was wrong with me and all the guys turned to me and I saw Minho and some others smirk. I looked over at Alby and he nodded saying that I had to tell him.

I sat down and he sits in front and soon all of the other shanks were sitting in front of me waiting for my lesson. I could tell some were amused at this awkward situation.

I rubbed the back of my neck and just decided to get it over and done with. I decided to keep it simple and not explain why it happens just what it is.

"Every month for about a week a girl gets a thing called their period. It's technically were they bleed for a week or so from there um...!" I started to explain but some guys were laughing and I was having trouble to try and not get too embarrassed.

"VAGINA!!!" Yelled one of the gladers. yep that's exactly where. Chuck's eyes widened in horror. "D-d-does it hurt!?" he stuttered while not blinking.

" YES! You get back, chest, stomach pain. And half of the reason I fainted was because of the pain so yes it hurts a lot. We also have mood swings so I apologise if I am emotional like if I snap for no reason and I crave chocolate! " I stated and he slowly nodded his head.

His eyes were obviously showing horror. Newt, Alby and Thomas were looking sympathetic. I sighed and stood up and said that dinner was ready and that got everyone moving.

I sat down and ate my dinner quietly. After I walked outside I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Frypan jogging over to me with a grin on his happy face.

He was holding something that I couldn't see because it was dark. "Here Taylah you can have this, you obviously need it more than any of us.," he says politely.

I look at it closely and see what I was craving...CHOCOLATE. I grabbed it and stared at it like it was gold. I tackled him in hug and we feel to the ground laughing. I thank him and run off.

I step into my room and sit on my bed and open my chocolate. I hear a soft knock on the door and I tell them to come in I don't bothering looking to see who it is.

I hear soft footsteps and someone gently sit next to me. I raise my head to see a smiling newt. I smile back at him and I look back down at my yummy food and split it in half and hand him a piece.

He opens his mouth to protest but I shove it in his mouth. I giggle to my self and I hear him laughing. His laugh is contagious. It sounds amazing and it's sad to know there was a time were it was rare that it happened.

We eat our chocolate and I lay down and I gesture for newt to follow. He happily lays down next to me so my back was against his chest. He wraps his arms securely around my waist and he pulls me closer.

It had been a long day and I was tired but I couldn't seem to fall asleep and Newt seemed to notice. He was thinking of something to get me asleep and that's when he started to sing.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly"

His singing voice was amazing and I fell in love with him even more if that was possible. His voice was angelic and he continued with the song which I'm pretty sure is called little things.