28~ She's awake!

Taylah's pov.

I groan in pain that was shooting everywhere. My back, head, leg everywhere. I was still very tired and I could feel how dry my mouth was. What happened? As soon as I thought that all the memories came flooding back from the previous night.

I remember everything and I must be in the med-Jacks place. I opened my eyes and after a little I adjusted to the light. I see the Newt, Thomas, Minho, Clint and Jeff standing talking about something.

Newts hair was messed up and it looks like he hadn't slept in days. Thomas was the same. I groaned again as I slightly moved and the pain kept becoming unbearable. This got there attention.

Newt and everyone turned to face me. As soon as they realized I was awake they rushed over to my side. Newt looked like he was about to cry happy tears. Minho looked relieved but guilty for some reason. Thomas looked relieved as well but also worried.

I couldn't seem to move a whole lot, my head was thumping and I just felt really weak. "Love are you okay?" I hear Newts British accent say. I ignored it and asked if Alby was OK. He had been stung and I was more worried about him at the moment.

"Really you juts woke up and you nearly died and your worried about Alby!" Minho said astonished. I shrugged slightly. I raised my arm and rubbed my aching head. Clint seemed to understand what was wrong so he went to go get something to help.

He soon came back with a glass of water with some pills which I'm guessing is for my headache. I gladly took it and swallowed it quickly. I drank the rest of the refreshing water and my throat started to get better.

Jeff said that there is nothing they can do for Alby but wait. I nod slightly. Jeff walked over to me and said he needed to give me a check up. He started doing a few things but I wasn't paying attention.

Newt grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly. I smiled weakly at him. He asked me again if I was okay. I said I was fine but there was no way he was believing that. Jeff carefully sat me up and said he wanted to look at the marks on my back.

I wince in pain and bit my lip. He carefully unwraps it and as soon as it was off I see Thomas, Newt and Minho look away. Was it that bad? I see a pained look on all of their faces.

I give them a confused look and I hear Minho mumble a 'sorry' and 'it's all my fault'. I look at Minho and instantly feel bad for making him feel this way. I say his name and he couldn't look at me. I say it again but more sternly and this time he looks.

I motion for him to come over here. He does and he has a few tears in his eyes. I pat a spot on the bed next to me on the bed and he sits down. I pull him into a hug and ignore the pain. He hugs my waist being careful to not touch my back. He barley touched me it was like he was scared of hurting me.

"Minho this isn't your fault!!" I whisper. He shakes his head and disagrees with me. "It is I should have taken those hits, I'm the keeper I should of had that not you, I fled you like a coward I'm sorry! when I finally came back to you I gave up at the end and if it wasn't for you I would of been dead!!" he says disappointed in himself.

I look at him sadly and I shake my head at him "Minho there was nothing you could of done. You did help me, if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have made it,"

I told him that everyone makes mistakes, and you have to accept and move on. He nodded and stood up and it was Thomas ' turn to speak with me. It must of been hard for him. I know he likes Minho may even love him and he and Newt would of gone through hell.

He said he was so glad we were both alive and he asked if I was okay and I shrugged. I hugged him and he did the same thing Minho did. I whispered in his ear 'I'm sorry you went through that with Minho and I being trapped'

He smiled at me weakly and he stood up and it was now Newts turn. He sat down and he had tears in his eyes. I mumbled a sorry. I obviously put him through all this pain and I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault.

I said I didn't want to put him through all of this. He scooted closer to me and placed a hand on my cheek and I he stroked it. "Love there is nothing for you to be sorry about, it was no one's fault, I'm just glad that your alive, I didn't know what I would of done if I lost you, your my world!!" He said full of meaning and I knew he meant it.

I smiled and he smiled back. "We will sort out what we will do about your job while your injured," Minho said and I nodded. Jeff finished up on me and went to go work on someone else.

I laid on my stomach because it didn't hurt as much. I could still walk but it was a heavy limp. I was starving and exhausted. Newt brought me some food which I gladly accepted. After I felt so much better and I soon grew very tired.

Newt noticed and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, kissed me om my forehead and said 'goodnight'. I fell asleep only to have another dream.