37~ ruined

Tayah's pov.

I race towards him and just in time grab his arms. He was screaming and had a pained look on his face. He looked deep into my eyes and started to cry out of pain and fear. "TAYLAH! NEWTIE!!" He screeched. Soon Newt came over and helped me pull.

Alby then came over with something hard in his hands and started violently hitting the griever while screaming in anger. Finally it released its iron grip and Jack fell to the floor with a thud. Newt rushed him to safety while I Alby was breathing heavy.

"AARRHHHHH!!" yelled Alby. His body was lifted upwards by the griever and I did the same thing I did with Jack. Sweat was racing down his forehead and his nostrils were flared. At first he looked scared but then a look of acceptance crossed his warm face.

"Goodluck!" He whispers and is then roughly flung out of the roof. Screams are coming from every direction but then it all becomes silent outside. We sit there for a minute or two waiting for any signs that it's to dangerous to walk outside.

Newt peeks his head outside then motions with his hand that it's safe. Everyone walks outside and I gasp at the sight of the glade. A lot of the shelters were ruined, blood, fire blazing everywhere. It was a mess! Newt looked heartbroken. 3 years of work all ruined. I can't even image how he feels.

I see the box doors open and a few people jump out. They just of taken shelter there. I see a large figure storming towards us. It was obviously Gall and he looked pissed. Angry is an understatement. Everyone just stared at him then I soon realize he was staring at me, and only me.

He was only a meter away before I finally caught on as to what he was doing. He leaned back with his fist in the air and threw it sailing towards my face. I had no time to dodge it so I ended up getting smashed in the face and falling to the ground as pain was throbbing in my cheek.

Minho held Newt back from bashing the klunk out of Gally while he was swearing like a sailor whose ship just sank. Thomas and some others were holding Gally back as he started to get free and yell at me saying how it was all my fault. Maybe it was my fault.

I don't know. It could of been but it I can't remember. I needed to remember. Out of the corner of my eye I see Teresa with the Griever's stinger. Maybe I could remember. I know that there is 2 more of the antidote for the changing and so I'll live and remember everything.

It was crazy for sure, but crazy enough for it to might actually work. I stepped closer to Teresa and took it out of her hands. She was most likely thinking I needed it for some other reason but I guess she was wrong. "I need to remember," I whispered to myself.

A few people turned to me and just as Newt yelled out my name I had already stabbed the Griever's stinger inside my leg. I felt a sharp pain but soon was over come with darkness.

Newt's pov.

Taylah fell to the ground and my heart beat quickened. I started to shout out orders. "Teresa get the antidote, Jeff start getting ready for doing your job!" I grabbed Taylah up in my arms and carry her towards the med jacks bridal style.

I had to be strong but why was it so hard. I lost one of my best friends and many other good friends, I lost all the hard work we all put into this shuck place, I've lost all the order, But I haven't lost hope yet. I lay her down gently on the bed.

I still hear Gally shouting but that's at the bottom of my care list. Teresa hands Jeff the green stuff that will help her and injects it into her. I wanted to sit and watch over her but as second in command I had to take charge and do something. I walk outside and soon see Gally with over half the gladers behind him.

They walled over to me and I soon see Minho and Thomas standing next to me. Then Jack, Teresa and Chuck. Gally stopped in front of us along with the others.

"Taylah, Jack and Teresa are getting thrown in the pit, they will be banished in the morning along with anyone who wants to take their side. Newt don't try and fight for them your outnumbered so just take the winning side!" Gally says sternly with everyone behind him nodding their heads in agreement.

I step forwards to yell at Gally but Minho placed a hand over my chest holding me back and says that we need to talk. I shoot daggers at Gally and walk off with Minho, Teresa, Chuck, Jack and Thomas. "What are we going to do?" Chuck asked.

Honestly I didn't know. "We will just pretend to be on Gally side but somehow we will make sure that no one gets banished?" Minho suggested. We nodded but then heard Jeff yelling. I jogged over to where he was and saw Jeff trying to stop Gally taking away Taylah.

Gally had Taylah in his arms and was walking towards the slammer. Four other guys came up to us and 2 of them grabbed Jack and the other 2 grabbed Teresa and followed Gally. I stepped up to stop them but one again Minho stopped me. I couldn't lose my brother and my girlfriend. I'd rather die.